Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

We currently have a new love of flats and prefolds so we've gotta make room in the drawers! We're a smoke-free, dog friendly house, dipes were washed in RnG or Tide and all pockets hung to dry. I'm listing each diaper separately but will happily give discounts the more you buy. Let me know if you'd like other pics as well. Starting on the top left working down...

Blueberry minky with velcro-brown with polka dots, comes with 2 MF inserts, velcro and elastic are great. $17 ppd

Rumparooz pocket with snaps- white with I <3 RaR on the bum. Beyond cute and nearly brand new! Comes with 6R soaker. (SOLD )

Maude Baby pocket with snaps- red, brand new, includes insert and extra elastic (SOLD)

Bumgenius AIO with velcro- orange, size medium, includes a pocket to add extra absorbency. Velcro is curling but elastic has some life left. $6ppd

Gdiaper- orange, bought used from another mama on DS who dyed the diaper herself. Velcro is losing some stick, but still works. Includes one liner with stains on the edges, one new liner. (SOLD)

Bumcheeks AIO with snaps- yellow minky, EUC, includes pocket to add extra absorbency. Comes with a two-layer, fold over bamboo insert. (SOLD)

Right side from top to bottom... Bumcheeks AIO with snaps- green minky, EUC, includes pocket to add extra absorbency. Comes with a two-layer, fold over bamboo insert. (SOLD)

Itti Bitti Tutto AI2 with snaps- sea green-ish, includes 4 snap-in liners, elastic is 100%, VVGUC, might have a touch of staining by the elastic but it could just be the lighting in here right now ;-) $22ppd

Swaddlebees pocket with velcro- light green, has a super slight stain that I haven't sunned. Elastic is great, velcro is very sticky, lining is slightly crunchy because it's always line dried. Comes with two inserts that I'm pretty sure are bamboo (tag just has washing instructions but doesn't say material). (SOLD)

Gdiaper- blue, bought used from another mama on DS who dyed the diaper herself. Velcro is losing some stick, but still works. Includes one liner with stains on the edges, one new liner. (SOLD)

Duca Duca Duck pocket diaper with snaps- blue, new, includes insert and extra elastic (SOLD)

Ecobumz AIO with snaps- blue, size 2, includes a bamboo insert to stuff in the pocket to add extra absorbency, super soft. My little guys just barely started fitting into this diaper so it's only been used a handful of times. $9ppd
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-31069038.jpg
Views:	1316
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	164001   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1291846803.jpg
Views:	1229
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	164002  

Advertisement

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014

Last edited by alliecatn1; 04-16-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Heading to the PO tomorrow! :-)

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
Old 02-26-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: BG, RaR, blueberry, swaddlebees, gdiapers, itti bitti and more

Gdiapers currently pending...

Old 02-27-2014, 04:27 PM   #4
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Gdiapers sold!

Old 03-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #5
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

MMARO :-)

Old 03-20-2014, 10:53 AM   #6
bethdrew
Registered Users
seller

If the swaddlebees pocket diaper is an econappi I will buy it. please let me know email bethcaupp@hotmail.com and zip 45331. Also going to pm you
Old 03-20-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethdrew
If the swaddlebees pocket diaper is an econappi I will buy it. please let me know email bethcaupp@hotmail.com and zip 45331. Also going to pm you
I don't think it's an econappi, I'm pretty sure it's this one... http://www.blueberrydiapers.com/Home...Ordering/b8800

Old 03-21-2014, 04:32 AM   #8
mkgottman
Registered Users

Tried to message you, but it says your inbox is full. Will you take $10 for the 3 extra tutto soakers?
Old 03-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #9
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgottman
Tried to message you, but it says your inbox is full. Will you take $10 for the 3 extra tutto soakers?
Thanks for letting me know about my inbox. All cleaned up now :-) They're not "extra" soakers per say. The dipe comes with a set of 4 inserts that can be used in various combinations. The shell doesn't do much good with out them so I'd like to keep them together. Sorry for the confusion!

Old 04-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #10
mommytobe22
Registered Users

ill take the bum cheeks! its 2 correct?
Closed Thread