Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2014, 08:37 AM   #1
ashleyrz
Registered Users
seller

DESTASH! reduced! Smart Snugs, Charcoal Bamboo, Tweedlebug

$8 Tweedle Bug pocket: solid blue, 7-35lbs, 3 rise snap, made of stain resistant micro fleece inner. Comes with 2 Tweedle Bug microfiber inserts. Has pocket openings in front and back for easy stuffing and to allow insert to agitate out in the wash on its own. No stains. Excellent condition-only used a few times. Price includes shipping.

Smart Snugs pockets: these were hands down my favorite diapers! They are super trim and nice and stretchy and fit my babies perfectly! Amazing quality-I felt like they were well-worth every penny I spent on them! I'm actually sad to sell these! Any insert works great with all these diapers! And they dry super fast!

$12 Smart Snugs Charcoal Bamboo NatureSnug pocket: These are all in excellent condition! Each diaper comes with one (original) insert. Colors include: 2 goblin (green/black), 1 black. Diapers have a bamboo charcoal inner lining that's naturally antimicrobial, these are designed for everyone but especially babies with sensitive skin, crossover snaps, 8-35lbs, 3 snap rise, hip snaps. Inserts: a couple inserts have a pinpoint stain, inserts are 5 layers of bamboo cotton, they have an inner sewn seam that is purely for looks-on most inserts there are small tears or missing stitches of this inner seam but I emailed the company and was reassured it is cosmetic and does not affect the function. Price is per diaper, includes shipping. Price is per diaper (with insert) and includes shipping cost.

$10 Smart Snugs SimpleSnug pocket: These are all in excellent condition! Each diaper comes with one (original) insert. Colors include: 2 lil sport prints, 1 jester (black/white), 1 treefrog (green/yellow), 1 blue, 1 orange/white. Diapers have a soft microfleece inner lining, crossover snaps, 3 snap rise, 8-35lbs, hip snaps. Inserts: a couple inserts have a pinpoint stain, inserts are 5 layers of bamboo cotton, they have an inner sewn seam that is purely for looks-on most inserts there are small tears or missing stitches of this inner seam but I emailed the company and was reassured it is cosmetic and does not affect the function. Price is per diaper (including insert), includes shipping. If you buy all 6, price is $50 and includes shipping.

$8 Smart Snug SimpleSnug pocket without hip snaps: these are exactly like the above simple snug pockets but do not have hip snaps. These also run a bit smaller than the other smart snugs. I loved these for newborns to about 15-20lbs. Each diaper comes with an original insert (see above for insert condition). Diapers are in excellent condition! Colors: 2 red/yellow, 1 blue/white. Price is per diaper (including insert), includes shipping cost.

Check out my other listings. I am destashing all my cloth diapers! Thank you for looking at my ad. Feel free to email me any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_743.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	164147   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_745.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	164148  

Advertisement

Last edited by ashleyrz; 04-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.
ashleyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
fluffybummama
Registered Users

Re: DESTASH! $10 Smart Snugs, Thirsties, etc! w/inserts

Interested in the Thirsties, I would take all 3, is it possible to get picture of the inners? and can you ship to Canada?
fluffybummama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #3
ashleyrz
Registered Users
seller

I'm sorry but I literally just sold the thirsties duo diapers and was just getting ready to take them off when I saw your message. Thank you for your interest though.
ashleyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #4
fluffybummama
Registered Users

no problem thanks anyways
fluffybummama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
ashleyrz
Registered Users
seller

Re: DESTASH! reduced! Smart Snugs, Bamboo, Tweedlebug