Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #21
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm on my way to visit family for the weekend. Nice to get away and my husband got today off which he was really needing a break from work! what is everyone else up to this weekend (besides driving cross country )??

Advertisement

justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #22
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Summer 2014 Due Date Chat (June, July, August!)

We are hopefully having a laidback weekend DH is away two days next week and I'll be on my own with the kids. I need to prepare myself
Old 03-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #23
Kcolleran
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean View Post
I'm on my way to visit family for the weekend. Nice to get away and my husband got today off which he was really needing a break from work! what is everyone else up to this weekend (besides driving cross country )??
That sounds nice! Hoping to go to the Just Between Friends sale today since the hubby has the day off and then going prom dress shopping with my youngest sister and mom tomorrow. We also went last weekend and looked for over four hours at a bunch of dress shops before I started having contractions and my 2 1/2 yr old had a melt so we went home. Hoping this round goes a little better! Hopefully dinner at my moms afterwards, it's always a nice break to just let my siblings play with my DD and then not have to cook or clean up
Kcolleran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:54 AM   #24
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcolleran
That sounds nice! Hoping to go to the Just Between Friends sale today since the hubby has the day off and then going prom dress shopping with my youngest sister and mom tomorrow. We also went last weekend and looked for over four hours at a bunch of dress shops before I started having contractions and my 2 1/2 yr old had a melt so we went home. Hoping this round goes a little better! Hopefully dinner at my moms afterwards, it's always a nice break to just let my siblings play with my DD and then not have to cook or clean up
I'm actually tagging stuff for the JBFsale! Almost done, our sale is at the end of April.

We don't have any definite plans for the weekend but we may go to the children's museum since our pass expires in a few days and I don't think we will renew it (we just don't go enough). I have to get our spring crop seeds out in the garden but the weather is just not too great. I kinda hope we have a lazy weekend.

Your not a woman until people come out of your vagina and step on your dreams. Louis C.K.

Swag with me! 10% off at my HC store with code: diaperswappers
Fashionably Green Baby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:52 AM   #25
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
What is JBF, a consignment sale? I always am too lazy to do consignment or yard sale even. we have a few where I live by other names. Are they pretty easy?
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:43 AM   #26
redneckmama4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justineybean View Post
Good luck!!! You're in the homestretch!! At least you'll be on the road and not waiting around any longer.

oh my goodness that is a whirlwind! Hope your kid are both doing well now. I also remember you talking about taking him into the hospital and getting his diagnosis. I hope the adjustment is going ok and things slow down soon for you!

Hi Loree! Aw I've always wanted to visit Montana seems like my kind of place! I'm a Leo and think my baby might end up being too! when in August is your baby due?
Go Leo's

Baby is due August 13th.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #27
MamaMuffin
Registered Users
seller

Hello, summertime mamas! I just posted this in the July due date thread but it seems like this is more active! Nice to meet you all!

I'm due July 10th and the scale says I've gained 33 pounds so far. Not TOO big of a deal, though, because I was underweight when I got pregnant and my midwife said I should aim for 35-40 pounds, so I'm not *that* far ahead of target.

I had hyperemesis earlier on and lost a WHOLE lot of weight (which was really bad since I was underweight anyway), and after I got treated for it, I played catch-up like crazy and kind of balloooned. I guess it's better to over-gain than under-gain, but 33 at 25 weeks still seems like a lot!

What about you guys? Anyone gaining too much or too little? Any complications from weight, in either direction?
MamaMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #28
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm Jeri due 6/5/14 but honestly I will be holding this girl in May some time. I have 3 boys Patrick 8 Parker 4 and Paxton 13m.

I work full time, and have been active here about 4 years.

My DDC for Paxton is still very active on Facebook but I like to be involved everywhere.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #29
FrozenBooty
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
No complications due to weight but I'm on my 4th round of pre-eclampsia currently my blood pressures are running low 150s over low 90s.

FrozenBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #30
Sugar&SpiceX3
Registered Users
seller

So I wanted to introduce myself finally! I am Jenna, due with our 4th end of July. We have three great girls already and we were supposed to be team green, at least until the shower in June. But my Bff's DH accidently squealed to my husband because he thought we knew. So girl #4 for us! I really wanted a girl and so I am so excited. Seems that most think I am lying about that, but we are just so happy she is coming.

We have had 6 losses and I was diagnosed with a host of things that have made carrying them quite difficult. First 16 or so weeks were really really rough, but everything is looking up now. She is measuring a week ahead consistently since 17 weeks and looks completely healthy.

I'm not on Facebook and so I will only post here. Can't wait to jump in!
Sugar&SpiceX3 is offline   Reply With Quote