Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2006, 08:25 PM   #31
9800Emily
Registered Users
seller

Re: Questions for those that do not vax.

I have been looking at info all day, and feel very confidant in my decision now. Time to work on DH. After looking reading about reactions, I think my dd's second reaction may have been worse then the first. She had fever of 102 to 103.5 for 48 hours after the HIB and POLIO shots, and was extremely tired. I think she slept for about 20 hours out of each day. When I asked the doc about these things, she said it sounded like the "normal". Call me crazy, but I do not want anything with a "normal" like that near dd.
One more question that I have is did any of you moms get a mmr booster to protect you incase dc got rubella while you were pregnant?

Advertisement

Old 06-21-2006, 11:26 AM   #32
aschrimp
Registered Users

They checked my antibody titers and found that I was immune (duh, I had it as a kid) so there was no need to worry. Rubella went around while I was pg, so I was glad for that reassurance.
I think I have heard that if you get the booster there is a certain period of time that you need to wait before getting pg. Not sure what it is, but it might pay to find that out...

Andrea - Mama to Lexy (9/7/05) & Serenity (3/14/09)! My Feedback: DS EBay
aschrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:29 AM   #33
bamamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yep, my friends of nonvaxed kids just wait til their dd's are about 12 or 14, and then have their titers tested...see if the girl is immune to rubella or not. if she's not, then they do a booster or something to make her immune system recognize it.
bamamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:55 AM   #34
zonapellucida
Registered Users
seller

Location: Diligently working on getting out of the hellish state of FL
My Mood:

I wait until at least he blood brain barrier is closed befroe I vax IF I THINK THE VAX IS NECESSARY. I f your child has had a problem wtih a VAX state you would rether watit to give him any more. You can always delay vaxing and most Dr's won't give you girief. If there has been an actually physical problem thge Dr will sign of the vax, stating that the child can't have it because of a reation. ((((HUGS TO YOU)))))).
Old 06-21-2006, 12:46 PM   #35
elioraimmanuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We do not vax because I believe that vaccinations cause many terrible things: autism, ADHD (as is the case of DD #1), death (aka SIDS), and toxicity due to preservatives such as...
Vaccine Fillers and Ingredients
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

Children get sick because their immune system is compromised. BF is your first line of defense. I could not give C1 chicken pox until after age 6. I exposed her several times. There are many ways to boost your immune system.
1. First, and most important, eat correctly. Rid your diet of artificial
sweetners, refined sugars, preservatives, fast food etc.
2. Collodial Silver (when ill)
3. Vitamins and Omega Fatty acids
4. Harmonic Quad- a machine that uses frequency to help rid the body of
illness, mold, parasites.
5. Not Vaxing
6. Herbals
7. Get enough sleep

As a Christian I believe that diseases have been placed upon humans due to their sin. Not to say that kids get sick because they sin, but to say illness exists because of sin and because we are human we get sick. There is a book called "None of These Diseases". It's an easy read and a real eye opener. I also believe that prayer and annointing heal. God's word says so and C1 was miraculously healed after being prayed over at 11 months. She was due to have surgery just after she turned 1. The docs have no explanation.

During the great polio epidemics scores of people were maimed and died to to the virus. Even more have been maimed, diseased or killed by the vaccine. "The simian virus SV40 had contaminated early polio vaccine given to millions of Americans." This is a monkey virus that causes cancer. The vax were not pulled from the shelves for fear of inducing panic and many, many people paid the price. Had people had the proper knowledge and kept their immune systems strong, polio and the other diseases would not have been epidemic.

I realy have too much info to give you here. In fact, you're prob overwhelmed by what I've told you. Just know that in the 1980's the pharm. companies wanted to stop making vaccines because they were getting sued. A law was passed to protect them and a fund set up to pay for damages. For every vaccine given, a certain amt of money goes into that fund. BILLIONS have been set aside to pay for those who have been injured/killed. And Millions upon millions paid out.

Take some time and research. The vaccines aren't going anywhere (they make too much money) but, one of them could change or end your child's life. So, don't be bullied or pushed. Start at www.mercola.com Just type in the word vaccine and you'll get all the info you need.

Heavenly Father, I ask for wisdom and knowledge for this mama and all the mama's reading this. Open their eyes and their hearts, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Now, as far as homeschooling. If you know that your child should be homeschooled. Pray for God to make a way. You are the child's mother. I pray for God's will to be done.
elioraimmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:31 PM   #36
MamaLove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is some great info! Vaccines are not vegetarian.

Just wanted to add that the homeopathic Rubella 30x is safe to take when pregnant.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:41 PM   #37
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLove
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is some great info! Vaccines are not vegetarian.

Just wanted to add that the homeopathic Rubella 30x is safe to take when pregnant.
Ya, the animal parts grossed me out And I have not found anything homeopathic that is off limits to PG or nursing mama's