Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #41
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone doing 21 Day Fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
wow thanks for the information!

I hate to count calories. So even when I eat well, there's a chance of overeating. I can start eating well and then a cheat meal turns into a cheat day and then into a cheat weekend. Then "oh well, I'll just start again next week" sigh
I overeat fruit. And I do over eat almonds. I find myself a lot going in a grabbing a handful of almonds several times a day. A serving size is something like 8 almonds. If I don't pay attention I eat triple that in a day so i end up getting all my healthy fats plus some before I even cook anything in olive oil.

We have PIYO too. I like it a lot dh likes it too. I do like the workouts that come with 21 day fix. I switch them up mainly when I want to feel the strength training. I know PIYO is strengthening but its more obvious with 21 day fix.

Advertisement

Old 10-24-2014, 11:57 PM   #42
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbug_4 View Post
I overeat fruit. And I do over eat almonds. I find myself a lot going in a grabbing a handful of almonds several times a day. A serving size is something like 8 almonds. If I don't pay attention I eat triple that in a day so i end up getting all my healthy fats plus some before I even cook anything in olive oil.

We have PIYO too. I like it a lot dh likes it too. I do like the workouts that come with 21 day fix. I switch them up mainly when I want to feel the strength training. I know PIYO is strengthening but its more obvious with 21 day fix.
Nuts are hard for me too but I do think I may have developed an intolerance to almonds.

I have a question, how heavy weights do you (general you) use for this program?
Old 10-25-2014, 05:12 AM   #43
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have 3 pound and 5 pounds that I started with. I don't necessarily use the light weights when she says or the heavy weights when she says. I start with what she says but change according to my ability. I can do some light weight things with my heavy weights and some heavy weight things I need to use my lighter weights. I am getting ready to up both of my weights though.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:01 AM   #44
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok. I have a 3# and an adjustable set that goes ip to 20# each. The handle itself is 5#. If i add the lowest plates, they are 10# each. I think I'll start with what I have and see if I need something else.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:59 PM   #45
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump for another thread
Old 06-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #46
Mirtha Abramson
Registered Users

I’ve seen the 21 day fix on TV the other day, and excited to try. I have tried so many other diets and get bored after awhile, so hopefully I won’t get bored with this because I so want to lose at least 60lbs. Cross my fingers!

Last edited by Mirtha Abramson; 03-02-2016 at 05:04 PM.
Mirtha Abramson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:41 PM   #47
Jessicasimp
Registered Users

Hi,I just came across this program is very interesting in starting it. I’m 53yrs. and would like to loose inches off my mid-section & stomach,howerver I have been told my stomach will never be flat or tone as I have very small fibrous. Would you recommend this.
Jessicasimp is offline   Reply With Quote