Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-31-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile The I Love MotherEase thread for 2014-2015 !! Still going strong!

Thought it was time to start a new thread for all things loved by Motherease 2014-2015!!!

Whether you love sandy's, meos, duos, unos, trainers or anything else made by Motherease, then THIS is the thread for you!

Feel free to post action shots (cause we all LOVE those!) or post your questions, answers or general love stories... all are welcome!

Advertisement

Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!

Last edited by KingsDaughter76; 07-09-2015 at 03:39 PM.
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #2
diaperjenny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The I Love MotherEase thread for 2014!!

The meos and Sandy's are my go-to night time diapers with an airflow cover. Now that we are getting into the hotter weather my LO wears just a small Sandy's and a t-shirt during the day to stay cool. Well made, basic, durable, I'd say classic (they've been around so long) diapers. I share the love.
diaperjenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:46 PM   #3
tikimont
Registered Users
seller

We've used the MEO for a year. Loved them! Now I make my own fitteds. Anyone want to trade some sweet iris bamboo flats for my MEO?
tikimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #4
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We still love all our ME products too! Getting ready to use those tiny xs sandies and xs airflows on our new baby due in Oct!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
Old 05-31-2014, 11:08 PM   #5
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Gotta get 5 more xs sandies! we used size small at 4 months, so we missed out on the xs. Such well made diapers!
Old 06-01-2014, 05:31 AM   #6
RebeccaGrabill
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm planning to use ME for our lo due in Sept! So excited! But also so bewildered - will I really need xs? Would MEOS really be that bulky? Expecting a boy, and our other two were 9.5 and 8lbs. What to do? What would you ladies do?
RebeccaGrabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:31 AM   #7
epanouie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDaughter76 View Post
We still love all our ME products too! Getting ready to use those tiny xs sandies and xs airflows on our new baby due in Oct!
Hey mama, I'm interested to know how many kids your ME have been through?? One set of mine went through at least four (they went to a friend and I don't know how many she used them on!) and now we are on our second complete MEOS package (baby five and counting ). I got started with Mother-ease from the very beginning; my first was born in 2002.

And Rebecca, the MEOS are huge on newborns, but they do work, especially if your babies are big! The newborn Sandy's are just so adorable, though.
epanouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:00 PM   #8
ursaminor
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaGrabill View Post
I'm planning to use ME for our lo due in Sept! So excited! But also so bewildered - will I really need xs? Would MEOS really be that bulky? Expecting a boy, and our other two were 9.5 and 8lbs. What to do? What would you ladies do?
MEOS are huge on NBs. You can do a google search and see some pics. Actually, if you have 8-9.5 lbers you could probably use small sandys almost right away. But then again, if your baby is over 8 lbs, you could technically use the MEOS. You probably wouldnt get much millage out of the XS Sandys.

Last edited by ursaminor; 06-01-2014 at 12:16 PM.
ursaminor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #9
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I used the xs sandies on my babies till they were easily 10 lbs or so...they are really stretchy like the smalls and can fit longer than you would think! I would get a few xs sandies and you will see they are not super tiny and would fit an 8 lb baby nicely. They also have a high resale value! :-)
Old 06-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #10
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by epanouie View Post
Hey mama, I'm interested to know how many kids your ME have been through?? One set of mine went through at least four (they went to a friend and I don't know how many she used them on!) and now we are on our second complete MEOS package (baby five and counting ). I got started with Mother-ease from the very beginning; my first was born in 2002.

And Rebecca, the MEOS are huge on newborns, but they do work, especially if your babies are big! The newborn Sandy's are just so adorable, though.

My first set went thru 6 kids! They sure are durable! I am getting some new ones for this baby- love fluffy new ME diapers!! :-)