Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #11
GraemesMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you are "larger" chested and hate most nursing bras...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonsMommy View Post
This one is not sexy but I love it:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re.../dp/B0000867DC

I also like this one and it's pretty:

http://www.biggerbras.com/freya-big-...ac=2&zmap=8094

but I'm actually getting ready to sell one of the Freya bras (the second link). I bought one in 34FF and one in 36F -- I think I'm going to list the 36F for sale here in a few days (as soon as I get around to taking a picture). I really wanted 2 of the 34FF but they only had 1 in stock at the shop I was at, and so I picked up a 36F and now I wish I hadn't spent the money.
Thanks so much for the second link. I'd been looking at a few bras elsewhere, and they were cheaper at that website!

Advertisement

Old 06-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #12
kattayanna_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoster2000 View Post
44 DD the first time around, 46 DDD by the time James was done. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5026122 and at only $12, you can afford to give them a try.
44DDD and I love this bra from wal-mart.
now if I could find some cheap nursing tanks in plus size.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #13
spacecat1974
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

MY favorite:

http://www.laurensilva.com/Le_Myster...lemy-ly161.htm

It's pretty AND it holds the girls up where I like them to be.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #14
lafondsi
Registered Users

My Mood:

I totally understand especially with a small back. There are so few options!

I ended up getting a bra from the internet. It's an anita 5062. You can probably find it if you search for that. (I ordered from www.biggerbras.com) I'm currently wearing a 36H. Since my DD is 5 mos I might be able to get away with a 34H now. I'm typically a 34 G or so. When I ordered them I just ordered a few sizes and returned the one that didn't work. I found they were pretty true to size though if you get measured properly.

I also wear the bravado tank tops. (the glamourmom ones were a joke for me) I don't think I could wear the the bravado ones alone though!

Nothing else has worked for me! I did order a custom bra from decent exposures. It fits great but I went with the hook and eye closure since I figured the velcro wouldn't work and it is cumbersome to reclip with one hand.

Hope that helps. The anita ones are expensive but they come in black and white and i swear by them!

Good luck.
Stephanie
lafondsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #15
mamak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

try http://birthandbaby.com
I e-mailed the lady all my info and she e-mailed back some bras to try. The best part is s/h is only $1.00. So sending back the ones I don't like was not so bad. I am going to be getting some more from her.
mamak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:25 AM   #16
Missah78
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I really really like the 2 I have from motherhood. I got a 3rd and I don't like it near as much as the others. I'm a 42E and find them totally comfy (and make me feel good too!!)
Missah78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:39 AM   #17
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I am a 34F and mostly wear these:
http://www.motherwear.com/prod.cfm/cid/50/sid/6270

I also have a Medela Full Fit nursing bra:
http://www.medela.com/newfiles/seamb...t.html#fullfit

These both fit true to size. My complaint with the Motherwear bra is that after several hours of wearing, it doesn't provide as much support as when "fresh." These bras are soft cups so I do think they provide great support considering they are not underwire, and my problem could be attributed to the fact that my bras are old and the elastic is wearing. My complaint with the Medela bra is I hate, hate, hate the nursing opening (it's easy to undo, but impossible to hook back up one-handed) and that the cups are really far apart. It looks like my boobs are practically under my armpits. But, it's underwire and therefore I have great support all the time.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:50 AM   #18
LadonnaKen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

At a 34J, my fave is the Goddess! The Bravado Supreme is okay, too--I like it because it comes in black.

LadonnaKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:58 AM   #19
wyldblueangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wear a 36F and I bought 2 Yes! FSOT and love them. They were sold as 2++ but one says 3++ and still fits fine. For a "real" bra I had the convenience of going to a store call The Full Cup were they measure you similar to Victoria Secret but all of there bras come from overseas. They say that American bras aren't made to fit right. Anyways I love it! It's a Anita in white http://www.anita.com/us/en/148,1,0,0...cts-detail.htm

Check out my Ebay Feedback

Last edited by wyldblueangel; 06-07-2007 at 08:01 AM.
wyldblueangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:46 AM   #20
JRo
Registered Users

My Mood:

SOO glad you asked this question. I am currently wearing Bravado bras... and though they are working, I really don't like pulling them over my head. I feel sloppy in them! Like they are a sports bra, you know? I want some lift and separation! Is it too much to ask to have boobies that look like my hubbies play things and not udders???? Ok, rant off. Hope you find something. I will be trying all the suggestions here that I have not tried. Oh, and Motherhood.... SO don't have my size. The store here seems to think I should just squeeze into what they have because I could not possible be that big. Whatever. Also, a woman at my church that has a HUGE chest said that Walmart is where she gets hers. She is on baby number three and her chest is surprisingly perky!