Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
coleina
Registered Users

My Mood:
Body prepping??

Hi wonder women!

I had a C-section for FTP after 70 hours of labor with my first, she was posterior and oblique.

I am 35 weeks with my second and so far: MAD braxton hicks (which I never got with my 1st), tons of cervical zings and pains, and I just noticeably dropped (never did with my first). It seems like my body is really gearing up this time!

But it is kind of freaking me out that it's all happening now, as opposed to 3 weeks or so from now. Maybe baby is gonna come early??? Or is this all totally normal and I just missed it the first time?

Advertisement

coleina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:39 PM   #2
neonalee
Registered Users
seller
seller

I never went into labor by myself so I can't say but I also had a CS. Crossing my fingers for you!

Sent from my phone using DS Forum
neonalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
pixie310
Registered Users
seller

I wouldn't worry to bad. I done the same thing with ds1 at about 34 weeks and had to be induced at 39 weeks cause I still wasn't in labor and he was getting to big. But with dd2 I did the same thing and went in to labor at 35 weeks exactly. I've had four babies and they were all different. My doctor always told me unless the contractions are close or your water breaks not to worry. But when the time gets here you will know it
Old 07-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Could be normal from sounds of it
Old 07-22-2014, 08:05 PM   #5
justineybean
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Body prepping??

I'm 39 weeks with my 3rd baby and I've been having similar symptoms as you for the last month or so. It seems very normal from what I have been told by my midwives and from talking to other moms -- especially for a subsequent pregnancy.
justineybean is offline   Reply With Quote