Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-23-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
Registered Users
M Sbish Longies

Sold: Please DELETE

Medium Sbish Sloomb Longies Please PM for fastest response

Coyote M Gray: Light all over felting with more in the wet zone. Some stains on the lower leg and ankle area from being worn outside.These have some stretch left but don't feel soft and squishy. They also seem like a tighter knit to me. No broken or damaged threads that I can see. Tag says January 2012. 35ppd

Squash M Orange: Felting in the wet zone for sure & may have some light overall felting. These feel soft and stretchy to me, but not squishy. There are some small round shadow stains (I think from when we had blueberries at a picnic). I don't see any damaged or broken threads. tag says November 2010. 37ppd

Palm M Green: These are super soft, squishy and stretchy. Felting is very light in the wet zone. There are couple of small brownish stains near the ankles from being worn outside. Tag says April 2012. These are only available right now if someone would like to purchase all three as a lot. Lot of 3 is 100ppd.

More pictures in album:

I am not great at removing stains so you may find you are able to get some of them out. I've been washing these with eucalan lavender scented. Ours is a pet-free and smoke-free home, but we do visit people who have horses and dogs.

Last edited by Ginger6000; 08-09-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: M Sbish Longies

Bump. Reduced price for the lot!
Closed Thread