Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2014, 07:31 AM   #1
2wonderfulboys
Registered Users
seller

sac measures smaller than baby

I had a dating US yesterday becuase I am not sure of when things happened becuase I am still BFing. My baby measured 8 weeks exactly with a HR of 163. The gestational sac was measuring about a week behind. I believe she said 7 weeks 1 day or possily 2. I asked her if that was a bad thing, she said that they would use the babys measurements to determine the due date and took the sac measurements out of the system. She then asked if I had been drinking enough lately, which I have not. She said that could also play a part in it? So off to google I went and now I am a mess. I know better than to do that, but did it anyway. I have not recieved a call from my Dr of anything about it. Should I be worried or just calm down and hydrate more?

Advertisement

2wonderfulboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Re: sac measures smaller than baby

Just drink more fluids and try not to worry. This is not unusual if you are dehydrated. I tend to not drink much and my sacs always measured small. I have four healthy beautiful children
Melinda29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:52 AM   #3
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: sac measures smaller than baby

Calm down and drink more. As long as you feel fine otherwise with no symptoms of trouble and the doctor isn't worried I wouldn't worry. Well, that last is wrong. I would worry just because I start worrying from the moment I get a positive pregnancy test. So try not to worry.