Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Vettech87
Registered Users
seller

Any Lalabye baby love here?

I am looking to sell my BG 4.0 pockets mostly because I am tired of the drama that goes with the brand, not to mention shoddy elastic. I recently purchased Lalabye EiEiO and I liked the fit. I did get leaking in the thigh region but I think I need to change the absorbancy.

ANYHOW I am thinking of selling the 4.0 to fund more Lalabye but I don't want to do that unless they hold up well. Anyone have any experience with this?

Advertisement

Vettech87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #2
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Any Lalabye baby love here?

I know this isn't what you asked... But what drama are you referring to with BG? It's my favorite brand so I'm just asking out of curiosity.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #3
carverjill
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Oh just join the FB BST groups. Prices jacked sky high and people selling used diapers for the price of new ones you can easily get.

As for the original question.....I say Nickis hype about the a few weeks ago and was tempted by the cute prints but have never tried one.

If you want to get away from BG check out simplex, bottom bumpers and smart bottoms. I really like all those diapers.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #4
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carverjill View Post
Oh just join the FB BST groups. Prices jacked sky high and people selling used diapers for the price of new ones you can easily get.

As for the original question.....I say Nickis hype about the a few weeks ago and was tempted by the cute prints but have never tried one.

If you want to get away from BG check out simplex, bottom bumpers and smart bottoms. I really like all those diapers.
How dumb! LOL
Thanks for answering me.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:32 PM   #5
MelindaLW143
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've noticed with a lot of brands that people jack up the prices on BST on FB groups...I'm over it
Old 08-07-2014, 06:40 PM   #6
Vettech87
Registered Users
seller

The flashmob has turned me sour against the brand. There are some very mean women in there and as a whole I cannot support that.

ANYWAYS

I do use Simplex, which I LOVE. I like pockets for daycare and saw Lalabye had some cute prints but wanted some reviews before shelling out the money.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:25 AM   #7
greysmama
Registered Users
seller

I actually can still view the flashmob but have no commenting rights lol. I spoke in defense of a customer and in disdain for how the company spoke about her and yup my comments got deleted and I now can only view not participate lol. It's comical to me. There are some crazy drama mongers in that flashmob page.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
greysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #8
Leander's Mama
Registered Users

I love Lalabye! It's my favorite brand. I love the fit, great quality, inserts can be snapped in instead of stuffed, and pretty and plentiful color and prints options. I can't stand that BG has so few print options and then everyone fights over them when they are released in miniscule quantities. There are many other mamas on the Lalabye chat and b/s/t groups that are working to sell off their BGs to fund Lalabyes. They will be restocked in stores at the end of August. Try one! You'll love it.
Leander's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #9
Vettech87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greysmama View Post
I actually can still view the flashmob but have no commenting rights lol. I spoke in defense of a customer and in disdain for how the company spoke about her and yup my comments got deleted and I now can only view not participate lol. It's comical to me. There are some crazy drama mongers in that flashmob page.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com
Oh my goodness, I am not surprised to hear this though. That is NUTS. I used to chat on a lot of the facebook pages but I have come back here because people are much kinder.

I have the EIEIO print so I am going to give it a whirl. I believe I will sell the BG regardless but I think I will like Lalabye. I am not sure these inserts will hold my heavy wetter though.