Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-10-2014, 08:40 PM   #11
sarahnforrest
Registered Users

Re: I accidentaly bumped my sons head :(

Thanks so much ladies !

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com

Advertisement

sarahnforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #12
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My daughter had really good balance and a good grip. I often let her sit on the big kid swing by 6 months old. Unfortunately she didn't understand the need to wait for me to understand she was done swinging. One day she just let go. I couldn't grab her quick enough and fell. I wanted so upset.

When she was 3 months old, as tradition dictated, I took her to get her ears pierced. She let out a wail to wake the dead with the first ear. I grabbed her close and left quickly to comfort and nurse her. I cried with her. Poor baby. I swore if we ever had another daughter I would wait until she asked for it to be done.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:56 PM   #13
sarahnforrest
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
My daughter had really good balance and a good grip. I often let her sit on the big kid swing by 6 months old. Unfortunately she didn't understand the need to wait for me to understand she was done swinging. One day she just let go. I couldn't grab her quick enough and fell. I wanted so upset.

When she was 3 months old, as tradition dictated, I took her to get her ears pierced. She let out a wail to wake the dead with the first ear. I grabbed her close and left quickly to comfort and nurse her. I cried with her. Poor baby. I swore if we ever had another daughter I would wait until she asked for it to be done.

I often give my mom a hard time for piercing myne as a baby . All just teasing in good fun though . But She still sticks by her choice cuz I don't remember the pain lol I also don't wear earrings .

sarahnforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 05:51 AM   #14
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnforrest View Post
I often give my mom a hard time for piercing myne as a baby . All just teasing in good fun though . But She still sticks by her choice cuz I don't remember the pain lol I also don't wear earrings .

Me either. As soon as I was old enough to take them out I started taking them out. Funny though they have never closed back up. I wonder if thats because they were done when i was so young.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:17 AM   #15
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh goodness. Go easy on yourself (though i get the first time, cause I have been there)

I can guarantee it will happen again. Accidents happen.

I am on kid #3.

I have bumped all of them many times into a door way or something.

I caught DD hand in the door to the bathroom-- I didn't realize had put her little fingers in the door jam.

All of my kids have fallen off a changing table and I was right there.

I wear my toddler on my back and I don't know how many times I have turned and she has kicked one of the other kids in the head.

Probably many more that I don't remember.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #16
juliefarnsworth87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa View Post

I wear my toddler on my back and I don't know how many times I have turned and she has kicked one of the other kids in the head.
I had to laugh at that.

It will be ok. You didn't intentionally do it. Try not to beat yourself up. The first time I accidentally hurt DD I snapped her thigh into a diaper. She was about 3 months old at the time. It was so sad. I cried longer then her. :'(
juliefarnsworth87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:04 PM   #17
Kaitmawil
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I cried and cried and cried after dropping my phone in my sons head when he was just a few days old. I swore I would never hurt him again. But here we are 5 months later and he has rolled off the bed, bumped his head multiple times. Our chiropractor says he's fine but sometimes I feel like I'm a bad mother for letting this happen. I know how you feel, but I just tell myself he is okay and our motherly love is all he needs to feel better.

Kaitmawil is offline   Reply With Quote