Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-30-2014, 07:03 PM   #1
Nikki K
Registered Users

Trouble with ISO marketplace.

Anyone have any idea why I can't post a thread in the ISO marketplace? It keeps saying I need to fill out a seller application but I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm trying to buy, hence the ISO lol. I would just do the app but I nothing really comes up when I click on it. It just tells me the requirements and I know I meet them all except for posting 30 times on here. I don't post much, I just kinda keep my eyes open for things I'm looking for and I ask some questions. Do I really need to wait till I've made 30 posts/comments before I can use the ISO? Any info or help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Advertisement

Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
Nikki K
Registered Users

Re: Trouble with ISO marketplace.

Bump :-). Could really use some help with this if anyone knows what I should do, thanks!
Old 09-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #3
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Find topics that you can help with. They want to know you really want to be a part of the community.

Yes they have become Sticklers on the posting part as there have been scammers because the list to buy and sell were not as strong before. I think they wavy the fsot badge is that they vBulletin think of you buy one will sEll tHings as well.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:31 AM   #4
Agla
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes, you do. You need a FSOT badge to post an ISO. We remove any ISO from non badge holders that might accidentally get through our system.

The rules exist to help us keep our FSOT safer.

Earn easy Amazon GCs with Perk TV
Soft Star shoes are awesome. Buy them here. I Twice $10 off on your first order at Twice.
Agla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #5
Nikki K
Registered Users

Ok, that makes sense. I'm not sure how much I can really help, as I'm new to cloth diapering, but I will try to get more involved. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #6
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K View Post
Ok, that makes sense. I'm not sure how much I can really help, as I'm new to cloth diapering, but I will try to get more involved. Thanks!
Find like parenting or like. Some put a get toknow more thread and people ask different things and posting person replies.