|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-05-2007, 08:00 AM||#1|
OT: Funny about having boys....
I got this in an email:
you find out interesting things when you have sons, like
1) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2,000 sq.ft. house 4 inches deep.
2) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.
3) A three-year-old boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
4) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
5) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
6) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
7) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late.
8) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
9) A six-year-old boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year-old man says they can only do it in the movies.
10) Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a four-year-old boy.
11) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
12) Super glue is forever.
13) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
14) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
15) VCRs do not eject "PB&J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
16) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
17) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
18) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
19) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
20) The fire department in Austin, Texas, has a 5-minute response time.
21) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
22) It will, however, make cats dizzy.
23) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
24) 80 percent of women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.
25) 80 percent of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.
Wife to Aaron, Mama to Ayla (2/2006), Colton (1/2008) and Allana (7/2013)
|06-05-2007, 08:51 AM||#2|
Re: OT: Funny about having boys....
i've seen it before but it always makes me THANKFULLY my kids have never tried ANY of that!