Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #31
mrsbehaven007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: sex and nursing!

well... this is what i suggest... I will hide this incase there is youngsters by you .. and this is you hint to not open it...

Hidden:
Get some lube after I had the kids.. I was so worried that it would hurt/ or I would damage something .. it was super dry in that area.. and then that made me more nervous about the whole thing.. so I bought me some plain jane KY ... not the warming touch or anything other than plain old good stuff.. and I would add it to myself.... and on my dh that got us both in the mood.. and another thing I notice is.. try not to rush .. take your time.. kiss .. love.. hug.. touch .. and it helps you loosen up .. ok now you guys KNOW WAY TO MUCH about me.. but I thought I did it with some taste.OH yeah .. as far as the boobs go .. let it be known in advance.. if you talk about it and tell him something like " if I want you to touch my breast.. I will put your hand on them .. and we can go from there.. if It is not workign for me.. I will move your hand.. and we can just move on " I know that my dh and I talk about what we like.. and dont like.. and what we want more of .. and it really helps out..

Advertisement

mrsbehaven007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:19 PM   #32
jax
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Two weeks PP??? I still couldn't sit comfortably let alone DTD !! I think you are just fine time will bring DH around.

jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #33
abigail
Registered Users
seller

I cannot imagine sex at 2weeks PP! At 6 weeks PP I was still not healed and had to have estrogen suppositories to help me heal. You go for it if you're ready though, I guess. Can't help with teh sex drive thing- I dont' have one while I"m nursing- not until I wean DD will it come back :-(
Old 06-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #34
bethhill104
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just tell him you dont mind him touching your breasts. They play double duty as sexual and functional. He probably just thinks you dont want him to! Just telling him what you want will probably put you both in the mood
Old 06-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #35
tillers72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmommy View Post
2 weeks PP!?!

Um, I don't think I could even think about sex at 2 weeks PP.

I think DH will come around.

exactly!!! it was uncomfortable for me to have the boobage involved in sex while i'm nursing...that being said, i was a couple of months pp before i was even interested in it...give your body some time to adjust and heal before you jump into sex again. I know you may be wanting it, but seriously let your body heal! and you can get prego again that soon...my sil was prego 4 weeks after having her baby...so be careful!

**we are now in Central Illinois and getting adjusted!**
tillers72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:19 AM   #36
MyKylie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We had sex 2 wks pp this time, with my DD its wasn't til 6 wks though. I was healed so it was fine, just needed extra lube, lol.
About the boobs--mine were off limits for the first maybe 8-12 weeks (its all fuzzy now) I told him they were just b/c it felt weird (same with DD).
Now however I am fine with him touching them and stuff, but I need plenty of warming up, and he can't touch the nipples til after I say. It takes me a while to turn OFF my mommy mode and switch to wifey mode. Once I manage to do that...I don't mind. I get the picture (though he won't say) that he finds lactating sexy and he has said to me before "now I now why Ryan likes nursing so much"

K R M
MyKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:45 AM   #37
surprisesarefun
Registered Users

My dh never touches the boobs until the babes are weaned. That's just his own issue, but honestly, they don't feel sexual to me until I have weaned either. As for sex, what's that? My baby turned 7 weeks yesterday and my dh works nights. Not a whole lot of time to work anything into our schedule, although I think we have both hit the willing part now.
surprisesarefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #38
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

um yeah....2 weeks seems a bit early. i stricty stick to the 6 week rule to be honest. but as far as dh and the boobages, he'll come around or he won't. if he's not comfortable with it you wouldn't be anyhow b/c you'd be able to tell kwim? for my dh...it's never been an issue, feels strange to ME though lol.

as far as pp dtd goes....with ds1 it was a good few months before it felt ok again...i was sore FOREVER...personally i think there was 1 stitch too many . ds2 it was about 8 weeks.....ds3 for the first 5 or 6 months i think we dtd like once and only twice for 3 months before that . my poor poor dh

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #39
CrunchyMama0607
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My DD is almost 14mths old and I'm still trying to figure that out I can't seem to concentrate....anyway, sorry I wasn't much help! Took a long time for my sex drive to come back....maybe give your body a few more wks and it'll kick back into normal gear?
Old 06-09-2007, 02:38 PM   #40
sbadger
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok so I'm on the other end of this! I loved sex In the first three weeks pp. I had a week after birth that I didn't want it and then Bam! At 2 months I lost all desire and didn't get it back it my son was 9month which is when we got pg with DD and I'm super horny during PG and had the same PP thing but didn't get really into sex again till she was 18 months and I'm feeling closer to my old self now!
If you r into the sex PP go for it if not your body or mind might need some snuggle time til you are ready. I feel like if I'm not into it it's becuase I'm not feeling it with him and just time together is helpful in rekindling that wanting!