Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
onelil2lil3lilpiglets
Banned
seller

My Mood:
those of you w/fuller/heavy breasts and nursing

what the heck do you do for a nursing bra?? i'm seriously at my wits end!! i've tried everything from wal-mart to bravado and NOTHING can hold these puppies up!! i end up with marks under my boobs from irritation and rubbing that HURTS!! i'm seriously about to cry here b/c i have no clue what else to try and quickly running out of money to try things with! please help me out!!

PS: i'm a 42G

Advertisement

onelil2lil3lilpiglets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:58 AM   #2
jayhawkmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: those of you w/fuller/heavy breasts and nursing

(((hugs))) no answers here but I am in the same boat. I will be watching this thread.
jayhawkmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #3
sherbear178
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like fancee free nursing bras. If you go to google and search 42G nursing bras it will find you some results. I am a 44J so I feel your pain. I cant buy a bra in a store, I have best lucking finding them online. I still have some of the fancee free ones that I bought after my DD and I got more when I had my DS. I am not nursing anymore but I still wear them anyway, they are just comfy lol. Good luck
Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
tawnia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cut and pasted from my post in another thread:

I wear a 40 J while nursing, and my favorite nursing bra is the Royce 604. I got mine at Creative Woman-- The Wizard of Bras. http://home.flash.net/~bras/index.htm

It is an expensive bra, but well-made and pretty, with great support and cup-coverage.

Hope you find a good bra for you!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #5
Infinity
Registered Users
Formerly: five-littlemonkeys
seller

My Mood:

I was a 36 J while BF the twins. The ONLY bras that worked where Glamourmom. I was a L and now that I’m a 36 DD I’m still a L. These stretch so nicely and are so comfy!! They’re supportive and since they’re tanks they turn every shirt into a modest nursing top. I’m going to get one of their swim suits for our mommy and me classes this summer. I don’t usually swim I just get my feet wet so I haven’t had a new swim suit in 4 years!
http://www.glamourmom.com/NS_catalogue.php

Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #6
CrazyAZMom
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherbear178 View Post
I like fancee free nursing bras. If you go to google and search 42G nursing bras it will find you some results. I am a 44J so I feel your pain. I cant buy a bra in a store, I have best lucking finding them online. I still have some of the fancee free ones that I bought after my DD and I got more when I had my DS. I am not nursing anymore but I still wear them anyway, they are just comfy lol. Good luck
I have the same problem and I'm only a 38DD. I have a question about the fancee free. I found one here:

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products...nursing%2Bbras

In looking at the pictures it looks like the seam runs right across the middle of the cup. Does this cause you any problems? Can you see the seam under your clothing or does it cause it to point out funny? I'm very picky. At home I wear my nursing bras 'cause I don't care how they look but when I go out I've resorted to wearing regular underwire bras 'cause they're the only ones that work I've found.
CrazyAZMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:25 PM   #7
Distinctive Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: shandyms
seller

My Mood:

Check out www.birthandbaby.com. PJ is really nice to work with, and she has a toll free number that you can call her at!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #8
mamak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandyms View Post
Check out www.birthandbaby.com. PJ is really nice to work with, and she has a toll free number that you can call her at!

She is great I will be ordering more from her. Fast shipping and her prices can not be beat after adding shipping.
mamak is offline   Reply With Quote