Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #11
jazzybabybeans
Registered Users
seller

Re: Night worthy fitteds!?

I've been using BabyBeehinds Bamboo and Crickett's and both are pretty good ( I got me a flooder!!)
BUT....I have fallen in love lately with the "All through the Night" dipes from The Fanciful Fanny!!!
They are a little bulky but really are the best night dipe I've ever had! YEAH!

Mary

Advertisement

jazzybabybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #12
TestifyToLove
Registered Users
seller

Baby BeeHinds Bamboo fitted. I spent 6 weeks searching for something for a super soaker so I could eliminate that ONE nighttime disposable I had been using for 5 months (abandoned cloth for this one at 2 months for nighttime). She's my 4th CD'd baby and the first I couldn't use simple techniques for nighttime use.

After spending way more money than I should have, we were given a recommendation for these. They are PERFECT. SO soft and so absorbant while not being too thick. Thus far, they work for my 7 month super soaker and my not-nighttime-trained 4.5 year old. They fit my 6 year old and my next test is to see if it works overnight for him as well, so I can eliminate the nighttime pull-ups. I'm actually buying 6 more of these, bringing my stash to 7, tomorrow and eliminating the disposable pull-ups we've been using.
TestifyToLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:13 AM   #13
leahsuzi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to agree with Baby Beehinds - thanks to previous threads and recommendations by Scotch, I ordered two and love them! I love how you can adjust one of the soakers for the most needed area! And though they're thick, they're really trim! We also use our new BG 2.0 stuffed with a Leo Baby Mighty Nighty and that works well also. We have two of each and I'm planning to get a couple more!!
leahsuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:14 AM   #14
leahsuzi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Not to hijack the thread, but wanted to ask Scotch (or other Baby Beehind fitted users) what covers you prefer over them? Hopefully this will also help op.
leahsuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:07 AM   #15
vinsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We use a Swaddlebees organic cotton velour pocket fitted w/2 hemp inserts under wool. No leaks for us!

vinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:16 AM   #16
shannong
Registered Users
seller

I plan to use a Thirsties cover over my baby beehinds, but I just got mine so I havn't had a chance to use it yet. I believe scotch uses wool over her BB. Correct me if I am wrong. Wool is not an option for us due to allergies.

To answer the OP, we have used DE fitted with a doubler and BSWW. that has been our best option so far, although we are still searching. Up untill a few months ago, We used BG OS and 2 CB MF inserts. that worked great!

Shannon
shannong is offline   Reply With Quote