Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #21
naturalbirthmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DreamEze testers...

i love that mustard yellow!

Advertisement

Autumn ~~ Haley 12, Haven 10, Paisley 7, Sterling 5, Camden 3, Finley 1*the bathroom baby* and #7 due December 2015
naturalbirthmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #22
my2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

I got mine today

First thought of the dream eze, LOVE the material and how absorbant they are going to be but dont like how tight and thin the elastic is. BUt..... if you have a skinny child they should work great. I put one on DS and they fit him great. Didnt dig in at all but he is very tall and thin. 30 seconds after having it on, he peed in it. The layers inside were soaked and no leak. And that was on him brand new without even being preped yet. I think if the elastic were thicker when they come out with them to the public- I would definitely spend the $ on them.

The other ones are nice as well. They run big. They are a little big on DS with the tabs crossed over, again before washing.
They are not for heavy wetters but I knew that buying it and will add a doubler. I think they would be a little better if the tag wasnt against babys skin ( although it is a soft tag and shouldnt irritate the skin ) and I wish the logo was a little small, maybe the size of the HP logo.... but again not a huge deal.

I wont be able to say absorbancy wise how much I love or hate them till they are prepped and DS wears them but so far I am pleased other than what I stated above.

I will add pics from my cell since my camera battery died
Old 06-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #23
2sunshines
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So, anyone who ordered two of the girl ones, which colours did you get?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:28 PM   #24
my2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

The golden color is the dream eze and the green is the easy does it.
I got 3 green diapers and a golden - it would of been nice to get some other colors but thats ok.
Sorry they are not very clear, as I said I took them with my cell real quick.

Old 06-07-2007, 06:40 PM   #25
hey_al
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got mine I got mine! 2 Easy and 1 DEZ (since I wasn't sure about the fit). Now I wish I ordered 2 DEZ. It is soooo soft. Kim emailed me asking if I still wanted them since my order was mysteriously "canceled" and I said of couse. I then sent a bunch of emails fretting over which size Easys to get b/c DD is in between the small and medium. I never got a response, but I got my dipes today AND she gave me two smalls (instead of 1 of each size like I ordered since I couldn't make up my mind). (BTW, in case it doesn't sound like it, 2 smalls is a GOOD thing, I gave Kim DD's measurements and told her to pick for me. ) I am so excited. A total fluffy day.
PS. I second the PP: skinny elastic on the waist for the DEZ is cutting into DD's spare tire.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:44 PM   #26
lilybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was looking at the elastic on mine and wondering the same thing. They're in the wash now so I'll try them later. Wonder if it'll leave marks?
lilybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:45 PM   #27
hey_al
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sunshines View Post
So, anyone who ordered two of the girl ones, which colours did you get?
I got a white and purple Easy, and a purple DEZ. Pretty.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:04 PM   #28
kkbtoys
Registered Users
seller

I got mine, but I ordered the wrong size Easy Does it. Dd was down for a nap, so I wasn't sure how much she weighed, but she feels so heavy to me that I ordered a large. I looked but didn't see any measurements for rise, thigh & waist. The large looks huge - even w/crossover tabs.

I'm not sure if I should wash it, return it, hold onto it until dd grows into it or sell it

The Dream EZE look great though! Can't wait to wash & wear them!
kkbtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:23 PM   #29
Katherine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

*Sob* here in Ohio I havn't gotten mine yet - I got a shipping notice yesterday early and ordered priority, so I was crossing my fingers they'd be here today....Hopefully tomorrow will be my fluffy day!
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #30
my2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
*Sob* here in Ohio I havn't gotten mine yet - I got a shipping notice yesterday early and ordered priority, so I was crossing my fingers they'd be here today....Hopefully tomorrow will be my fluffy day!
I got a shipping notice on Tuesday morning for priority and got them today. I think you will get them tomorrow then, its worth the wait