Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2018, 04:46 PM   #1
smiling.politely
Registered Users
seller

ISO: a toddler cover diaper maker

Hi! I have a 4 year old who LOVES diapers. We have bought many little potties and it is still no go. The Pull Ups are increasingly expensive and I'm looking for someone who can help me make and imagine up some ideas! She LOVES Peppa Pig. The things available on Amazon aren't accommodating for what I need. I need a diaper with cover that is leak free bc while learning this potty-ing gig, she will probably have some big mistakes, as that is what happens with regular undies! So I want some sort of waterproof layer. I was thinking a fleece outside too with some sort of leg. Protection. I hope the person who respond is reasonable in pricing. I want to go as natural as possible. And I want to e able to wash and dry these for the majority in washer and dryer. I'm looking to get them soon. I like the idea of leg gussets, more absorbable material, like the zorbk I had heard of years before, or bamboo. I'm open to ideas so if you have a store or anything like that I am glad to look. She is about 43-46 #s and wears a size 6 diaper. Any experts that can help!?

Advertisement

Last edited by smiling.politely; 03-11-2018 at 04:47 PM.
smiling.politely is offline   Reply With Quote