Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #1
mama2v
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Diaper Destash - half off everything!!!

My listing has been up a while and I really want to get rid of these diapers, SO - take half off ALL PRICES!! Or, make me an offer, thanks for looking!!

I am getting rid of everything and would just love to get the whole lot out of my house! In light of that, I have listed pictures of everything and descriptions and would like y'all to make offers on anything you want. This is not an auction, I will go with the first offer I get (assuming the offer covers shipping at least!). Most of these are well-loved and have been washed in hard water (so they look dingy) and never sunned (I have a VERY shady backyard - great for Texas summers...not great for cloth diapers!). There are a few exceptions, which I will note (I have a lot of never used microfiber!). These are from a smoke and pet free home. Thanks so much for looking!

Iíve added prices, but please feel free to make offers!

Microfiber inserts - I have a few collections of microfiber.

FB: The first is a set that is somewhat used, but still white and soft - there are 8 infant inserts and 10 full size inserts. $25ppd

Then I have a set that I did use and are somewhat dingy, but still work great - there are 8 infant inserts and 10 full size inserts. $20ppd

BG -
The next is a collection of never used/prepped BG inserts (4 each of full size and infant). $10ppd

After that I have a collection of BG inserts that look pretty new, but aren't as soft as the FB ones. I have 21 sized inserts. Most have no stains, but a couple have stains that should be easily sunned out. $35ppd

Then there are the ones I actually used. They are dingy looking, but I think could look much better with sun! I have 20 infant inserts. If possible, I would love to sell the microfiber in lots. Thanks! $18ppd

Fuzzibunz - I have 2 regular old style FBOs and 12 FBOs with the sayings on the back (mostly "Cloth is Cool", one "Does this diaper make my butt look big?", and one ďpeace begins with meĒ). These were my every day workhorses (I love FBOs!), they have held up well and these all have intact PUL. I will also include replacement elastics, though most of them still have lots of stretch left. $56ppd

I also found 4 FBOs that I had hidden somewhere, so I never used these! They look new and the inserts are included. $32ppd

BumGenius - I have 5 BGOs (4 with snaps, one with still-sticky velcro). These were my nighttime go-tos stuffed with hemp. The elastics are a little relaxed, but were still great at keeping my kiddos dry. $30ppd

I also have a collection of 13 BGOs that are in various states of disrepair. I really wanted to fix these up (some need new elastics, some were in process of being snap converted or having new velcro put on), but I have too many other projects and these have been sitting in my closet FOREVER! I would like to sell all these together and with them will come a few BG repair kits, new velcro and a snap conversion kit (so many pretty colors!! that I never used ). $35ppd

1 Flip trainer (Einstein) with three inserts. I didn't like these as well, but some people have great luck with them! $10ppd The 4 flips are in VGUC. $12ppd SOLD

Hemp - I have 3 Hemp Babies thirsty weeds and 2 Hemp babies Bigger weeds (these are in used condition, but still hold a TON). $18ppd I also have 4 hemp inserts that are definitely showing wear. $4ppd SOLD

Flats - I LOVE flats. I used these to stuff all of my FB, so they are dingy looking, but still great at their job. I have 12 that are 24Ēx28Ē and 2 that are 22Ēx25Ē $42ppd

Random other things -
I have 5 AI0s that were used for nighttime with covers. They aren't a name brand, but they worked great. $18ppd

4 Blueberry covers in good condition. I used these with the AI0s. $13ppd SOLD

4 Baby Wizard pocket diapers in EUC. I hadnít heard of them before, but they worked great and are a bit smaller for tiny kiddos. $12ppd

2 pairs of stuff able training pants. Again, not a name brand, but these were my favorite for night training. $10ppd

3 pairs of baby legs (there is definitely pilling on these, but they're so cute and I don't think babies care ) $9ppd. 2 sets of Boingos and a set of cloth diaper pins $7ppd SOLD
2 fleece covers, size large. They are super pilly, but I love fleece covers for night time! $7ppd 4 infant prefolds and 2 thin infant inserts. $6ppd SOLD

3 Bumkins cover (extra small). I got these but never used them, they are in EUC. $15ppd

A Planetwise large green wet bag. The PUL is separating, but it still does the job. $5ppd
(Iíll have pictures tomorrow)
I also have three traveling size wetbags. $12ppd
(Iíll have pictures tomorrow)

Boys swim shorts (size 12 months). They look new! $5ppd

I think thats all, but I will update if I uncover more. I would love to sell in lots, but again, just looking to move these to a mama who will use them! Thank you

Jennifer

Advertisement

Last edited by mama2v; 06-12-2018 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Sold items
mama2v is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #2
TheZestyOrange
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper Destash - Iíve added prices, but make offers!

Are the fbo the ones with the adjustable leg elastic? How is the Pul on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheZestyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #3
mama2v
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diaper Destash - MAO!

Sent you a PM
Old 04-24-2018, 09:01 PM   #4
timberline
Registered Users
seller

Pming you about aio
timberline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:25 PM   #5
timberline
Registered Users
seller

Interested in the aio. Do they have pul2
timberline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:10 AM   #6
mama2v
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline View Post
Interested in the aio. Do they have pul2
They donít have pul, so they definitely need a cover!
Old 06-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
Tshebby
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper Destash - half off everything!!!

Would the bumpkins xs work for newborn? I haven't used them before. And I am side -eyeing your FB pockets. They were a favorite with my second for soooo long.
Tshebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #8
mama2v
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tshebby View Post
Would the bumpkins xs work for newborn? I haven't used them before. And I am side -eyeing your FB pockets. They were a favorite with my second for soooo long.
I think that the bumpkins would work with a 7-8 lb newborn, but may be too big for tiny newborns (I had a couple of both!). I LOVE fbs!! Always my favorite!

Jen
Old 06-07-2018, 08:36 AM   #9
Tshebby
Registered Users
seller

Ok! Yeah, I don't know what to plan for. I had a nearly nine pounder and a five pounder 😳. Are the prices listed already cut in half?
Tshebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 08:41 AM   #10
mama2v
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tshebby View Post
Ok! Yeah, I don't know what to plan for. I had a nearly nine pounder and a five pounder 😳. Are the prices listed already cut in half?
Prices listed are original, so take 1/2 off of them! Good thing is, even a 5 pounder would grow into them