Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lots of wool!

All sold, please delete!

Interlock longies and soakers left!

RainyDayWoolies (etsy) interlock soakers size medium. These gorgeous soakers are so soft and stretchy and bulletproof! They are single-layer interlock throughout the body but were still my best night covers. The shop says they fit 4-9 months but my girl is 14 months and they still fit. EUC, no holes, edge-wear, thinning, pilling or felting. The solid one does have some faint staining on the bum that may come out with the right soap, and there is the slightest hint of fading right on the edge of the cuffs. Probably also some very light shadow staining. These are machine-washable (not dryable), 97/3 organic wool merino/spandex interlock. Rise 19.5 waist 15 leg 8. $20 each ppd.

Small green and yellow cuffed longies, old Wild Child Woolies label, vguc, no felting, nice and stretchy, no holes or edge-wear, may have some light shadow staining but not noticeable stains. Tiny amount of pilling on top inside edge of waistband. So nice and cushy for winter! Rise 18 waist 15 inseam 9.5. $25 ppd.

SOLD Small-long pink cuffed Wild Coconut Wear longies, vguc to be safe but I don't know of any issues. No felting, nice and stretchy, no holes or edgewear or pilling or stains. These are lovely and warm. Rise 18 waist 16 inseam 10. $25 ppd.

SOLD EUC medium-tall teal and rust upcycled soakers have two full layers of fine merino wool in body + a hidden soaker layer, also fine merino. Very stretchy, unfelted, no holes, wear, stains, or stink. $10 each ppd.

SOLD 2 medium loveybums wool wraps, fit 9-22 lbs according to the label. Elastics are still stretchy (may be slightly relaxed), hook & loop is good. No thinning or edgewear or felting. Green has some light stains and lavender has a few tiny holes that I mended. $12 ppd each or $20 ppd for both.

SOLD 2 6BagsFull medium upcycled fine merino knickerwoolies in plum and denim. These are from June 2015 and January 2016, pre-serger, so seams are machine-sewn but not serged. 2 full layers of fine merino, 3 layers in wet zone. VGUC to be safe but no issues that I see. (No holes, stains, stink, or edge-wear. Nice and stretchy, unfelted.) $15 each or $25 for both.

SOLD Dunk n Fluff medium interlock soaker (brown), VGUC, no holes, stinks, stains, felting or edge-wear. $10 ppd I actually have 2 of these but one is more felted and fits like a small. It is light brown with an embroidered lizard on the back. $8 ppd for that one.

SOLD S peach WAHM (tagless) interlock wool leggings. Soooo soft and stretchy, we loved these all last winter. They fit great for a LONG time. (Like 3-9 mos.) These are not serged (they were sewn with light green thread, interestingly) and one side seam was starting to pull apart at the leg so I sewed it up and now there is a tiny fold there. Possibly some slight shadow staining/dinginess, nothing noticeable. No thinning, felting, holes, or signs of wear. Waist 15 Rise 18 Inseam 7.5. $15 ppd.

SOLD NEW upcycled teal merino longies (made by me), about a size medium. Double layer of fine merino throughout. Waist 14 (stretches to 20) Rise 18 Inseam 9. $15 ppd.

SOLD EUC baby pink cashmere double ruffle-bum medium longies, 2 layers of ultra-soft cashmere in body, 3 layers in wetzone, single-layer legs and waist. This is SOOOO soft but a little pilly. Because it's cashmere it doesn't hold its shape very well (legs will stretch out, does not affect function). Waist is extra tall, can be folded over or pulled up to make baby nice and toasty-warm for winter. Cashmere is thick so the body is kind of bulky. $15 ppd.

SOLD NEW lambswool soaker (orange and blue striped), medium-tall, 2 full layers of wool plus hidden layer of fine merino in wetzone. Very stretchy and thick and soft. $10 ppd.

I have lots of pics but cannot load them here, I'm happy to email them though!

Advertisement

Last edited by MamaLlama; 09-29-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Old 09-17-2018, 05:27 PM   #2
aimeeguise
Registered Users

Re: Lots of wool!

I would like photos of your teal longies please! aimeeguise@gmail.com
Old 09-17-2018, 06:21 PM   #3
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeeguise View Post
I would like photos of your teal longies please! aimeeguise@gmail.com
Emailed pics
Old 09-18-2018, 01:14 PM   #4
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Any boyish looking wool? I don't think pink or peach will go over well here, and I don't think I'm interested in wraps. I'll pm you...
Old 09-26-2018, 12:15 PM   #5
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bump for updates and more wool added!
Closed Thread