Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2007, 05:38 AM   #1
FancifulFanny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
S/O sexy/pretty nursing bras and camis

Does anyone have links? I hated mine last time and honestly, didn't really enjoy bf at all. I'm hoping the next child is an easier nurser and that I feel better during it (repeated mastitis last time).

Maybe if I start looking for them now and know where I can get them - bookmark the links, it'll help.

Anyone?

Advertisement

FancifulFanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:38 AM   #2
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O sexy/pretty nursing bras and camis

Sorry I don't have a link but my favorite nursing bra is an Olga style #36345 and I am not sure if they are made anymore or not. During my last 2 pregnancies I knew I had to have these particular bras (tried several and didn't like any but Olga) so I spent days on the internet looking for them and finally found them on eBay. I have them in a creamy beige color and white. They are lacey and the snap to open to nurse is at the bottom which I really like. Mine are underwire which I prefer. Now that I am looking at mine and writing this I need to go find more!

*****I found some on eBay and I think this is the person I bought mine from. There were a couple of others on regualr listings too. These were in the sellers "store".

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLGA-UNDERWIRE-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by tiredmommyof8; 06-10-2007 at 06:46 AM.
tiredmommyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:50 AM   #3
FancifulFanny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not sure if I'll do underwire this time or not. I had 6 bouts of mastitis and a lump that had to be surgically removed after I was done nursing which was probably the result of plugged ducts. As much as I prefer underwire I am a bit afraid of what the wires did/helped with last time.

I'm a DD now. I was at least an E when I was nursing.
FancifulFanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:56 AM   #4
tiredmommyof8
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't know if these come without underwire. I did have an Olga nursing bra many years ago that didn't have it. You could always ask the person with the auction. I do know some people can't use the underwire while nursing and wondered if that would be the case for you also. I always thought these were prettier than some other bras and to me they are comfortable.
tiredmommyof8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:32 AM   #5
benjason
Registered Users
seller

I found some sexy, lace nursing bras at Target. They had a couple of different lace styles and they are really comfy. The Target camis are pretty nice too! They had some larger sizes - I don't remember how large they went but at least to DD and maybe E. Check them out!

Last edited by benjason; 06-10-2007 at 07:34 AM.
benjason is offline   Reply With Quote