Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
princesslilahsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Advice please :(

Well I bought something brand new from a wahm on HC. It was a custom thing and i just recieved it yesterday ( after a 3.5 week wait). I'm not happy at all the sewing is totally out of wack on it and even when i try and lay it out straight you can tell its not right at all. I'm not one to ever say anything because i hate to make a fuss about things and i don't want to make the wahm feel bad but if it was me who made it I would never have even sent it to a customer like this- let along tag it at all . What should i do? I really hate to even mention it but i buggs me everytime i look at it. Please help! ADVICE?

Advertisement

Last edited by princesslilahsmom; 06-10-2007 at 05:14 PM.
princesslilahsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Advice please :(

I would very nicely contact the wahm and let her know you arent happy and why ( there are nice ways to do it without being rude or hurtful) I have had to do it in the past, I felt bad, but the wahm was very understanding....
Old 06-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #3
LoveMyJonah
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrab View Post
I would very nicely contact the wahm and let her know you arent happy and why ( there are nice ways to do it without being rude or hurtful) I have had to do it in the past, I felt bad, but the wahm was very understanding....
I agree, if you never tell her, she may never know and may be sending all of her things out like this. To me, it would be helpful.
LoveMyJonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
katiemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have no idea what the best thing to do is either. The same thing happened to me a little while ago. I waited about a month for some custom dipes, finally got them, and didn't like any of them mainly because of the way they were sewn. It was such a poor job. I didn't say anything though -- at least I didn't pay too much for them.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
SheilaJoy
I grow people
seller

I am sure that any wahm would appreciate any feedback like this on their products. Otherwise they won't know where they need to improve. If no one ever says anything, how will they know?
SheilaJoy is offline   Reply With Quote