View Poll Results: How often do you bathe your children?
7 or more times per week 25 15.92%
5-6 times per week 38 24.20%
3-4 times per week 56 35.67%
twice a week 28 17.83%
once a week 12 7.64%
less than once a week 6 3.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2007, 07:20 PM   #21
titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How often do you bathe your DC?

they get a bath 5-6 times per week, but i almost never use soap on them.they splash in the water and get clean that way. i rinse their hair as needed, and it gets washed with soap about once a week, maybe even less often as that. they are clean, they don't stink or look grungy.

Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 07:21 PM   #22
Mommy2Cadence
Registered Users
seller
seller

Every other day, unless its summer time. I hate for sunscreen to just sit on her body all night plus chlorine water ugh. I wouldn't go more than every other day though. The humidity will make anyone sweat just walking outside sitting in a chair. I clean her like and how often I clean myself, makes sense I guess.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #23
Green~Mammy
Banned

My four year old gets a bath every night, my youngest gets one every other day he is only 12 months and just doesn't get that dirty yet. We also take family shwoers some mornings. If I take the baby in the shower with me he doesn't get to take a bubble bath with his big bubba that night. Some mornings when I am in a hurry the four year old and the baby take a shower with me. Some nights we all take a bath together.
Green~Mammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:26 PM   #24
HBuehler
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No one in my house goes to bed without a shower or bath.My kiddos play all day outside and by the end of the day are dirty and sweaty..or have been in the pool most of the day and need all of that washed off.
My little ones now 2 and 4 get in the shower with me and when I'm done finish with a bath and play time.
For us its a bath at least 365 times a year-some days its more like after finger painting which turns into body painting
Old 06-11-2007, 07:26 PM   #25
baby1577
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Every day since birth.
I am living the dream selling Plexus! Message me for info about a line of products that can help your family achieve overall wellness. Free shipping for all my DS mamas! Join my team today and find financial freedom! I have! http://shea7.myplexusproducts.com
baby1577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #26
happyhomemom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

As summer is here. My little guy gets a bath almost every day. In the winter it was more like every other day. He needs his hair conditioned at least every other day because it is so dry.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:28 PM   #27
kkbtoys
Registered Users
seller

My 14 mo old gets a bath whenever I notice that she is dirty I wash her hands & face after each meal, and of course her diaper area. It just doesn't seem like the rest of her gets that dirty. Now that it's summer and she's outside more, I suspect she may get more.

My 10 & 8 yr old boys I seriously had to add showers to their calendar twice a week. Because we homeschool, they didn't really *need* to be clean for any particular day, but all too often I would notice them as we were heading out of the house and their hair was completely amuck.

My 5 yr old dd gets a bath about once a week.

So I guess it just depends on what they are up to. I'm too pooped at the end of the day to insist on daily baths, and my dh isn't really into that either. I had a girlfriend who's husband would give their girls their nightly bath - I thought that was so cool.
kkbtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:29 PM   #28
KV Boo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Each of my girls from my 12 year old to my 10 month old take 2 showers/baths a day.

Mommy to Tatiana 12 years old
Stacy 10 years old and Gabriella born August 3, 2006 My little baby girl!!
KV Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #29
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I picked 3-4 but it all depends usually more like 2-3 times unless he ask than ill put him in just to play. During the winter its more like 1-2 times a week unless needed.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:35 PM   #30
haynmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Everynight. It's been our routine since birth of DD2. The older ones bathe everynight as well. Sometimes twice a day. Hawaii is way to humid and sticky to get away w/not bathing once a day.

haynmama is offline   Reply With Quote