Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-12-2007, 03:08 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
poop leaking!!?!?!

We just recently grew out of our fitteds and covers (we were using KL0s and Bummis), and so we moved up to our pockets that didn't fit in the beginning. The fuzzibunz always leak poop around her legs so, I was trying swaddlebees side-snaps. I was very happy with them (and ordered a nunch) until this past week, when the poop has been leaking out the top and where the snaps are! What is up with this?!?! It does it with smalls and mediums, so I'm pretty sure its not fit....any suggestions?

Tracy, CDing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, AP parent to Emma Beth, 12-27-06
Queen City Mamas-- hand-made items for babies and mamas made locally in NC!
Stocking on the 2nd Tuesday of each month!
tracyb928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: poop leaking!!?!?!

This sometimes happens with my DD. I don't consider it leaking though since hers doesn't come out of the diaper. It is just a lot of poo and with a little girl, it goes up. The only time it goes out for us is when I open the diaper and I see it up by the snaps. This also only happens in the carseat or if she is sitting, kwim.

Maybe it is the fit. My DD weighs 16 pounds and wears small and med GADs as well as mostly small/medium fitteds.
I have no advice for you except that we get something similar, but thank goodness it doesn't come up and OUT.
Ammie-DW to Randy, mom to Alex & Sydney
Want easy fluff money? Try Hits4Pay& Inbox$$.
Search with swagbucks to earn giftcards & other prizes.
Ask me how!
mommy2alex2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: poop leaking!!?!?!

Just a SB were doing this with my DS (but with pee, not poop). So I tri-folded a microfiber towel (from Walmart) and doubled the thickness at the top, and kind of spread it out where the snaps are (hope that makes sense )

Worked for our pee problem, anyway!
Amanda, proud wife to my Marine, mama to Graeme 03/07 and Cole 11/08 and Ciara 1/11
GraemesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote