Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:08 AM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Toddler beds, when and why?

DS (17 mo) is still in a crib but well switch him to the toddler bed when he starts climbing out..

We actually just got a toddler bed yesterday and DS LOVES to climb on it and play on it, but for now its going to be the bed for the 5 yr old Im taking gaurdianship of in July (shes tiny.. just 37 lbs) and we opted for a toddler bed over a twin becasue of space issues. We live in a small 2 bedroom apt and shell be sharing a room with DS thats already stuffed with DS and DDs stuff.

Mama to 4 Mini Humans Creature 1 (7), Creature 2 (7), Creature 3 (5), and Creature 4 (3)
LunaBirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:53 AM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

Dd is 19 months and seems to sleep better in our bed (even without us in it) than her crib. She has always been a good sleeper, thats not the problem, I just wonder if the crib isnt comfy?

She doesnt mind it, but like a pp said it would be nice if she could get up in the middle of the night and get us or crawl in with her sister if she wanted.

I was concidering going with a standard twin, but she is so tiny and we have no room, so either I will do a toddler bed to try something different, or leave well enough alone. If its not broke, dont fix it, right?
mom to 14 yr old special needs princess 8 yr old little miss sunshine and our long awaited flower toddler!
sesa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:44 AM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

I'm wanting to transition my 15 month old soon because the baby will be here and I want the playpen back (we dont own a crib because we coslept for most of the 1st year). But I'm afraid because that child hates sleeping and gets up any chance she gets. I'm afraid she'll be up all night playing.
Mellie, wife to Malik (married happily since 12/3/05) , Momma to Micaela, the petite sange (3/11/06) , and Talise, the Koala (8/4/07)
Please help me help keep kids healthy
mikkismama is offline   Reply With Quote