View Poll Results: Should i sell nb dipes?
Yes, sell them buy more later 51 49.04%
No, keep them 48 46.15%
other, please explain 5 4.81%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
should is sell?

i bought a nb stash for the new baby and since i mc'd.....we wont need it for at least a year should i sell the dipes or keep them? and if keep, how do i store them? thanks

Advertisement

JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #2
titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: should is sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
i bought a nb stash for the new baby and since i mc'd.....we wont need it for at least a year should i sell the dipes or keep them? and if keep, how do i store them? thanks
oh honey, im so sorry. keep them for sure.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
YiddoBug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sorry about your mc. I know it's hard to think of keeping something you don't need right now, but I'm sure you'll appreciate yourself later if you keep them! I would get a storage bin from any store and wrap them in acid-free tissue paper. I don't think you need to wrap them individually. Oh! You could also get some of those gel packet things that comes with shoes and toss those in the bin. They keep oxygen levels low to decrease deterioration. HTH

Last edited by YiddoBug; 06-18-2007 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Typo
YiddoBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I voted Sell bc I bought an outfit for one of my PGs that I MCd(I was 16 weeks but baby hadn't developed past 10 ) And after Grace was born I couldn't stand the thoughts of putting it on her so I gave it away But that just might be me, I'm a little weird

So sorry for your loss mama
Old 06-18-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I'm sorry about your loss mama
i would sell them though, storing diapers isn't always a good idea as the elastic tends to go bad, then you'll lose out on the money you paid for them. you can rebuy later when you need some again
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:12 PM   #6
spacecat1974
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I think that depends... Will having them around/using them next time remind you of your loss? If so, then I'd sell them and save the money for a new stash. Otherwise, they should be fine in a rubbermaid container until you need them again.

You have my deepest condolences.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:14 PM   #7
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i think i would sell unless it was something hard to get then maybe i would keep them when you get pregnant again you'll have 9 months to buy new diapers. Sorry for your loss mama (((HUGS)))
Old 06-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
nmledford
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
If you plan to try again I would just keep! I purchased several things before I was ever even pregnant and the it took us two years to have our miracle! I say keep because I was so glad that I had all the baby items that I had!

Sorry for your m/c! I also miscarried before my son and it was soooooo hard! Praying for you!
Old 06-18-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
hfitz5051
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
seller

My Mood:

First, {{{HUGS}}} for you. Personally, I would sell them and get new things because I would probably be to emotional.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:30 PM   #10
Mommyof2boys
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmommy View Post
I voted Sell bc I bought an outfit for one of my PGs that I MCd(I was 16 weeks but baby hadn't developed past 10 ) And after Grace was born I couldn't stand the thoughts of putting it on her so I gave it away But that just might be me, I'm a little weird

So sorry for your loss mama
I agree. It would be hard. I M/C in Jan 06 and it's still hard for me to think about the baby (we have a baby at our church that was born close to my EDD) Even now after having another.

I would sell just because it would make me think about it more, whereas you can always buy more!

I know how you feel!
Mommyof2boys is offline   Reply With Quote