Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2007, 12:07 AM   #21
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thanks for NOTHING Swaddlebees "customer service"

30 days is not very long for a warranty although i can see how they dont want to completely replace or refund for the diapers since it has been 6 months you still think they would do something like a partial refund or coupon code or something.

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #22
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonMamma View Post

Leaking problems are generally not considered a manufacturing defect.
WTF? What else could be wrong with a diaper besides it leaking? Seriously, it's not rocket science here. It something MADE for a child to PEE AND POOP in. Where do they get off saying leaking isn't a defect?!
Old 06-19-2007, 12:16 AM   #23
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by drenotdoctor View Post
WTF? What else could be wrong with a diaper besides it leaking? Seriously, it's not rocket science here. It something MADE for a child to PEE AND POOP in. Where do they get off saying leaking isn't a defect?!
Yeah really. That's what I'm curious to hear about on my issue. I wrote in on Fri - ironic I saw this thread - MIL is a CD supporter b/c of RRR, etc. She just doesn't have the PF love. Says she's BTDT so she got us 2 of the AIOs somewhere she was shopping around. I got them & they leak around the legs - just the regular AIOs, not the special ones she got.

Just ticks me off - buy an "AIO waterproof diaper" & "leaking is not a defect" Well I'm sure if MIL wanted me to have a fitted, she'd have gotten me a fitted, right?
Old 06-19-2007, 12:23 AM   #24
mistylaureena
I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO
seller

My Mood:

just one more reason why I dont buy from Swaddlebees. I have gotten nothing but terrible customer service from them and only heard other had the same problems

Sorry Kaela you didnt get better service
Old 06-19-2007, 12:24 AM   #25
drenotdoctor
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonMamma View Post
Yeah really. That's what I'm curious to hear about on my issue. I wrote in on Fri - ironic I saw this thread - MIL is a CD supporter b/c of RRR, etc. She just doesn't have the PF love. Says she's BTDT so she got us 2 of the AIOs somewhere she was shopping around. I got them & they leak around the legs - just the regular AIOs, not the special ones she got.

Just ticks me off - buy an "AIO waterproof diaper" & "leaking is not a defect" Well I'm sure if MIL wanted me to have a fitted, she'd have gotten me a fitted, right?
ITA. Let us know what comes of it (if anything). GL!
Old 06-19-2007, 01:04 AM   #26
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2chloesophie View Post
Hmmmm.... not good service. A LONG time ago, when I had an issue with some SBs diapers I had bought wholesale for my business, SB's cs was GREAT! The customer who had bought them was having terrible leaks, and when I emailed Margarita she was so great about it and offerred to replace the diapers even though they were not even defective... just not the right fit for my customer. This was over $100 of pockets she was willing to just replace. Its really upsetting to see such a drastic change in policy.

I'm not sure why you linked Blueberry to SB's in your email... are they having the diapers made in the same factory? I know that Blueberry was started by Margarita... but is that the only connecting link between the defective diapers?

Sorry you are having such a crummy experience...

Robin
The reason I mentioned the blueberry is because these minkee diapers, although they were called "limited edition" were actually the testers for blueberry diapers. They are exactly the same in patern, sizing and materials.

Maybe if swaddlbees had sold these minkee diapers as testers instead of "limited edition" $$$$$ diapers, they would have found out earlier about the wicking problem and prevented the whole blueberry disaster.

I'm starting to wonder if the wicking isn't a result of the laminated (PUL) minkee, and the way that it is sewn through. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I belive that most minkee pocket diapers (PP, PBPD, etc..) have a layer of PUL and a layer of minkee, not minkee that has been laminated on one side to make it waterproof. Perhaps the needle holes from sewing the leg casing doesn't shrink up like it does with regular PUL when it is dryed on hot, and that is why the diapers leak. This is just my guess anyway.
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:40 AM   #27
Kontessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The e-mail I sent Lisa:

I was very saddened to read how very unhelpful you and others from swaddlebees have been about leaky diapers. Whats the point of a diaper if not to make sure things do not get wet? Yet some of your cloth diapers, mainly minky, seem to not do what they are made and sold to do. It seems clear to me it is a defect. Clear to many mamas now. I for one will not buy from this company unless quality goes up as does customer service. Not sure this will ever happen though. You have a lot of angry mamas right now upset with you and the 'leaky" policy. It's not moral.

If you sell a cloth diaper, is should do it's job. If you work in customer service, you should do yours too.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:56 AM   #28
EvansMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm sorry, but our policy stands.

Thank you,
Lisa

I think this part of this email (and the other mama who posted about the CS with SB) is what made me want to reach through the computer, and grab this Lisa lady and shake her. Nothing like basically telling your customer to STFU and go away, eh?

This is terrible CS. And this combined with the other mama's thread.

I'd been looking at maybe trying a few of their dipeys - but not now. At least not brand new anyway.

Sorry you mamas have had to go through this - we put so much thought (and money HAHA) into the dipes we choose...that it would be nice to be able to have total confidence in them and the companies we deal with.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:01 AM   #29
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I was very saddened to read how very unhelpful you and others from swaddlebees have been about leaky diapers. Whats the point of a diaper if not to make sure things do not get wet? Yet some of your cloth diapers, mainly minky, seem to not do what they are made and sold to do. It seems clear to me it is a defect. Clear to many mamas now. I for one will not buy from this company unless quality goes up as does customer service. Not sure this will ever happen though. You have a lot of angry mamas right now upset with you and the 'leaky" policy. It's not moral.

If you sell a cloth diaper, is should do it's job. If you work in customer service, you should do yours too.
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:31 AM   #30
e-dub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just have to say that this thread saddens me. I don't post here often (and will certainly do so less now) and I happen to know Lisa. She's a friend. She's a wonderful person, and you all are being downright ruthless. I have no idea what has happened with all of your diapers, but the personal attacks are uncalled for.