Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-19-2007, 10:22 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Im in love!

My first ever Snappi came yesterday...and crazy me I put DD in a prefold with no cover, I was SO excited to use it! Even though she did blow it out in the car on the way home and it went through the carseat onto the seat of DHs van...I still took her inside, washed her off and put her in another prefold! I've only got a few gerber prefolds though so Im gonna start slow.

mama to 5 and proud of it!
MrsTorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Im in love!

I've been feeling the prefold love myself latley, lol. It's fun! I don't like the Gerber prefold too much though, that is what we started with.
Jillian , loving wife to Michael (lll), mommy to Michael (lV) , Brianna and expecting #3 in September
MichaelsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:33 AM   #3
Registered Users
Formerly: mom2keira
My Mood:
Re: Im in love!

I love my IPFs!
Heather - very happily married, stay at home, sleep sharing, extended breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle mom to Keira and Kadence, vegan, bibliophile, artist, blogger, lover of tea, yoga and cooking, parrothead, beach bum, tree hugging, bleeding heart liberal, OBAMA MAMA and defender of wildlife, who one of these days will go back to college and live out my dream of being a writer...
downtoearth is offline   Reply With Quote