Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #91
Austinsmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DS running slow for anyone but me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
Some people do think that, and it's fine. I know everyone likes different things! I however love fireofox. I have been using it for over a year now and I have never had any problems with it. I love all the ad ons you can add to it also.
Just wondering though, does not having it and just uninstalling java work? I am sure there are some other mamas here that would not like to have to install more stuff on their computer, so I am sure any solution to this whole thing would be great for them!
I never said you couldn't love Fire Fox I said I thought it was junk. It has NEVER worked right for me and I used it for a long time so its not some rash thought I made.
And as for uninstalling Java um no I need it to do something else I do on a regular basis and besides that why should I have to unistall or install things to get ONE freakin website to work when EVERYTHING is really quick for me

Advertisement

Austinsmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:05 AM   #92
Gypsy
Registered Users
seller

I can't get adblock to install. Just keeps saying cannot find when i go to open it after saving it and if i press open on the download it does nothing. To top that off firefox can't seem to open any page for me!!!!

Gyps

Last edited by Gypsy; 06-23-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:16 AM   #93
Midwife@heart
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I WILL NOT download more crap into my computer just so this site can run faster because clearly they have showed that they can care less about us if we haven't even received a mass pm explaining what's going on.

I am very disappointed and will be pm'ing the right people.
Midwife@heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:18 AM   #94
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmel View Post
I WILL NOT download more crap into my computer just so this site can run faster because clearly they have showed that they can care less about us if we haven't even received a mass pm explaining what's going on.

I am very disappointed and will be pm'ing the right people.
WHO are the right people? if there were any right people we wouldnt be being ignored would we?
Old 06-23-2007, 11:22 AM   #95
tatertots
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinsmamma View Post
I never said you couldn't love Fire Fox I said I thought it was junk. It has NEVER worked right for me and I used it for a long time so its not some rash thought I made.
And as for uninstalling Java um no I need it to do something else I do on a regular basis and besides that why should I have to unistall or install things to get ONE freakin website to work when EVERYTHING is really quick for me

Sorry you must have misunderstood me here! I was not saying anything bad. I was just saying that I do like FF.
I was just wondering how your DS was working and if you did anything different to get it to work, since there are a lot of people here that do not want to have to install FF for DS to work.
If you were able to get it to work a different way, I was just wondering ho, so anyone that would like to try it could!
Please don't think I was trying to start something. I HATE DRAMA AND WOULD NOT TRY TO START IT!
Pamela SAHM to Eli 5 and Chloe 2 and a very proud AF WIFE! Expecting #3 in October
tatertots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:27 AM   #96
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sorry you must have misunderstood me here! I was not saying anything bad. I was just saying that I do like FF.
I was just wondering how your DS was working and if you did anything different to get it to work, since there are a lot of people here that do not want to have to install FF for DS to work.
If you were able to get it to work a different way, I was just wondering ho, so anyone that would like to try it could!
Please don't think I was trying to start something. I HATE DRAMA AND WOULD NOT TRY TO START IT!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm but if there were DRAMA would Admin THEN show up?
'kidding of course
Old 06-23-2007, 11:30 AM   #97
tatertots
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrab View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm but if there were DRAMA would Admin THEN show up?
'kidding of course
LMBO good point!!! LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!! JK also!!
Pamela SAHM to Eli 5 and Chloe 2 and a very proud AF WIFE! Expecting #3 in October
Old 06-23-2007, 11:35 AM   #98
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
LMBO good point!!! LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!! JK also!!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #99
tatertots
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Seriously though, you can not tell me there is nobody from ADMIN or LEE or some other person that is on DS right now that can come in here and say ok here is what is going on!!

You know they have to be reading this thread and all the other ones!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:39 AM   #100
lovebeingamommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG, you ladies ROCK!!! I was a little hesitant to download firefox, not really sure why except I try no to download too many things, lol. But it worked. At first I had trouble getting the ad blocker to download, but i am back on now, LOL!!! How rediculous that I am this excited about a website, LOL!!! Oh and it has speel check, so when i am naking I can make less typos, Woo-Hoo!!!
lovebeingamommie is offline   Reply With Quote