Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-23-2007, 12:46 AM   #11
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Very Baby diaper question

I just may be in the market for a M/L very baby! I don't know if I would PM her because she may not have known. I know when I was first buying CDs.. I didn't have a clue. I also noticed that you had to ask yourself..know what I mean?
I think with the m/l tag..it could have easily been a hard call especially if she bought it used..kwim?

Anyway.. you could always sell it to ME. I need cute boy diapers!

Advertisement

Last edited by ClothDiaperingMama; 06-23-2007 at 01:53 AM.
ClothDiaperingMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:03 AM   #12
MommytoAly+Timmy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Mama, I got your PM and I wrote you back. I am terribly sorry about this!! I looked at the original listing and I did type large, but it is indeed a m/l. I have no problem with you returning it or selling it and I'll reimburse you for any loss!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:15 AM   #13
Piperdanai
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClothDiaperingMama View Post
I just may be in the market for a M/L very baby! I don't know if I would PM her because she may not have known. I know when I was first buying CDs.. I didn't have a clue. I also noticed that you had to ask yourself..know what I mean?
I think with the m/l tag..it could have easily been a hard call especially if she bought it used..kwim?

Anyway.. you could always sell it to ME. I need cute boy diapers!
All is well now, but I did have to ask b/c I was only on my third dau of cd'ing so I am SUPER new
Piperdanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:16 AM   #14
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piperdanai View Post
All is well now, but I did have to ask b/c I was only on my third dau of cd'ing so I am SUPER new
Completely understandable! I would be freaking out too if I thought someone purposely lied about the size. CDs cost too much to keep buying things that are too little and don't work. It is easier shopping on FSOT board when you want to try something new, but you do have to be careful with people trying to rip you off. Not everyone is like that, but unfortunately a recent transaction that I did is making me wonder. I got a "large" diaper that .. just by looking at it....looks like "maybe" a newborn could wear it. I am hoping that is just how they look and once on will fit just fine. I am having some MAJOR doubts though.

I am glad things worked out. I kinda thought it was just a mix up. I am not that new to CDing, but the "new" sizes .. {medium long. medium wide.. whatever} is kinda confusing. A M/L on a tag to me would imply that it could fit a size large.. kwim? Anyway.. glad that things are great now!
Old 06-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #15
mommypatton521
Banned
seller

My Mood:

happy endings make me smile
mommypatton521 is offline   Reply With Quote