Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 04-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Crazy Critters (Julieandtroy)

Approximate date of purchase: March 2009

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Tester form on DS

What did you buy: 2 tester covers, then 4 more with some modifications

How was the customer service: Awesome! I wanted covers with an extra flap to wrap over the top of the fitted diaper and with wing droop snaps and she was happy to make the modifications for me.

Review of the product: Her covers are the best I have tried. They fit wonderfully over super fluffy night time diapers and I have never had a leak and we use them every night. I have both her regular covers and a few with some modifications and they both work wonderfully.

Any additional comments: This is a great WAHM to work with with excellent communication and excellent customer service

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No definately

mom of Alyssa (3-26-07) , Quinn (5-4-03) , Zoey (10-1-08)

trilliank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #2
Maverick's Mama
Registered Users
Re: Crazy Critters (Julieandtroy)

Approximate date of purchase: Purchased on July 5th, received my "in stock" diapers on the 17th.

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Supposed to be local meet up but she showed up with only one of the diapers and said she would ship the other two in the next day or two. My diapers were listed on her site as "in stock" diapers but when we met up she told me an excuse and said she still had to make them :headscratch:

What did you buy: 3 OS pockets, 2 different owl prints and a giraffe print

How was the customer service: Worst customer service I've ever had. She had many excuses as to why my diapers didn't ship for 2 weeks (when it was supposed to be 2 days...and really she was supposed to have them when we met up). Excuse after excuse after excuse. When I finally got fed up and requested a refund she miraculously finished sewing my diapers and mailed them out in about 20 minutes. Imagine that! Every time I had to ask where my diapers were, she NEVER emailed me to offer an update and there were no apologies whatsoever.

Review of the product: The diapers are very cute, they do wick like crazy though so definitely not naptime diapers. I do like that they are bigger than most OS diapers, just wish they didn't wick on the legs.

Any additional comments: Very disappointed in the customer service

Would you do business with them again? No

Kelsey!! Mama to Maverick born 04/05/09, a cloth diapering, but otherwise not THAT green kind of mommy [url][url]
Maverick's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Crazy Critters (Julieandtroy)

Dear Mods--
Could you please replace my previous review with this new one. I edited it to include new updates to my order with this store. Thanks!

Approximate date of purchase: July 29, 2010

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Hyenacart

What did you buy: 4 os pockets (one was free- it was a promo she was running)

How was the customer service: Pretty goood, she got back to me quickly every time I emailed her.

Review of the product: The diapers are great- very cute prints. They also are bigger than my other os pockets, and fit my 3 year old- most os diapers are too small for him.

A couple weeks after I received them, a snap broke on one of the diapers. I emailed her to see if she could fix it, and she said yes, and asked me to mail it back to her. When she saw it she said the only way to fix it was to add a new set of snaps, making it usable, but not as pretty. She fixed it AND sent me a new replacement diaper in addition.

Any additional comments: I was disappointed in the amount of time it took to receive my order. I placed the order on July 29, and rec'd it on Aug 20. Everything I ordered was "in stock." She told me on July 30 that the fabric she needed to finish one diaper was on it's way, but was on a derailed train and was therefore delayed by a week. I guess it was just an unusual situation that was out of her control, but when I order diapers I like to get them fast! :)

Would you do business with them again? Possibly
Wife to my soul-mate, and stay-at-home-mama to My Guy (August '07) and My Girl (June '09). We cd, bf, babywear, co-sleep & plan to homeschool.
Swagbucks- it's easy and you can use your gift cards for cloth diapers!!
lotusstewart is offline   Reply With Quote