Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2006, 09:45 AM   #11
baconbitz
Registered Users

Re: funny DH combos

I came home last night and my dh complained that "Those diapers aren't working. I've had to change his clothes 2 times!" I opened up the Bummis SWW that W was wearing to find only a blue fleece liner. I told him "No wonder! You didn't put a diaper in the wrap, only a liner." He said "You said that was stay-dry!" I guess I should be more clear when explaining it to him.

Advertisement

baconbitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:51 AM   #12
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:

I can not wait for this!! I am going to be rolling when I see the combinations my dh comes up with.
Old 04-27-2006, 11:07 AM   #13
rawkstarwife
Registered Users

DH always puts TWO fitted diapers on with no cover. Even when I tell him, "these need a cover!" And he knows that DS needs a gazillion doublers to make it two hours in one dipe, and yet he never puts any in. Mostly it just makes me giggle, but when he tries putting a fleece nighttime diaper over a fitted, I really get steamed! We've only got three of them, and if one gets used during the day, it totally messes up the rotation.
rawkstarwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:23 PM   #14
newuanda
Registered Users
seller

Ok, so one night I go into feed DS, he's fussy and he eats, goes back to sleep - not 20 minutes later, screaming mad. I'm like what's up!!!??!?! I go in and he is sopping. That's weird, hasn't happened in a long time. Hmmm..... I take off the diaper and find DH has put on a cover and just a doubler, no diaper at all!!!! Wow, I knew that wouldn't work at all. So silly.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:59 PM   #15
kthoelen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That is too funny!! Right now we only have 2 overnight dipes for ds as I am making him some honeyboys(only thing that works without fail and no rash). So even if the dipes are clean he automatically reaches for the posies! I can't wait to get rid of posies all together!! If he dipes dd I usually pick one out for him to put on her.
I also put buckets with their names on them and one that says diapers and one that says covers. He would probably put a cover on a dipe that doesn't need a cover but would always use a dipe!!

Kerri
Old 04-27-2006, 08:07 PM   #16
Lovinmy2boys
Registered Users
seller

Ok I got a couple--

Very early in the wool/fitteds stage-----I came home and found ds with only the wool on.
"I thought you told me the wool was leakproof!" YEA- with a diaper!

A PUL pocket stuffed with a couple of fleece liners with a BSWW over the whole shebang. At least the BSWW kept it from leaking too bad.

Now when I'll be gone- I lay out prestuffed pockets for dh. We only use the fitteds/wool/prefolds/snappis/covers when I'm around
Old 04-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #17
ltelly00
Registered Users

When we visited my parents last, Mom put her in just wool. It was waterproof, pooled out of the dipe as soon as I took it off!
ltelly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:31 PM   #18
MamaZ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

:lol: at least he tried. My DH has some interested "folds" as he believes they are for our flats. I told him to stick with the FBs when he changes her, but he's so insistent on learning how to use that Snappi!
MamaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:03 PM   #19
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

Dh likes to put side snappers on backwards...So we got rid of most of the side snappers

I guess dh just goes to what he knows....a PF, snappi, and a cover (or no cover and just lets her run around in just the diaper)

He feels more comfortable that way, unless I lay out exactly what hes supposed to put on.
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote