Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
MamaLump
Registered Users
seller

GMD Workhorse lifespan

I'm thinking of ordering medium workhorses. What is their lifespan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

MamaLump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:25 PM   #2
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

Re: GMD Workhorse lifespan

Like everything it would depend on your rotation. Having more versus less, how you wash/dry, etc. if you mean how many children could you use them on (like store between babies)- I've heard that medium is the size used longest for each baby so IMO idk that they'd make it on more than one child (again depending on factors I listed above) without needing at the least the elastic touched up. They're great diapers and super strong. Enjoy!
Old 11-05-2016, 07:43 AM   #3
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think they don't have alot of rise to them. I got my Petite DD Larges without enclosures, because she has a long rise, at about 9m less than 20lbs. She outgrew the rise a few months later. So if your LO has a long rise, size up and get enclousureless to get the max use out of them.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool and my Tinkle Traps Review. Everything must go! Check Lots: CV, TR, WL, FFS

Last edited by Pixi6s; 11-06-2016 at 04:56 AM.
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:56 PM   #4
bmdepas
Registered Users
seller

If your question has to do with how long they fit... I bought these to use overnight, and they are already almost too small at about 17-18 pounds. We can probably use them for a while yet, but they aren't roomy. I wish I had gotten larges instead. Since they're inside a cover, it doesn't really matter if they fit snugly or not.
bmdepas is online now   Reply With Quote