Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-01-2006, 12:46 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: DH got mad at me because...

Originally Posted by rimomma0406
He's so lucky he's gettin' any at all! My poor DH-The last time we had sex is when I got pregnant-and I'm 29 weeks!!!!! Same thing when I was preg w/ ds. I can't imagine havin sex w/ this big ol' belly!!!!! We co-sleep too-and I don't think we'll fit on the couch anymore!
THANK YOU!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! LOL! When I was pregnant the first time, dh was a little nervous about doing it but I assured him it was ok. After a pretty good night we found out that I miscarried...totally unrelated but still, it stuck in our minds. With DJ, I think we might have done it once the entire pregnancy and we both laughed the whole time. Since DJ was born, pretty much nada...we were so shocked when we found out I was pregnant this time because it was the first time in several months that we had done it...and the last time too! When I started having contractions a few weeks ago, the midwife told me (among other things) "complete pelvic rest" until 37 weeks. Neither of us even flinched so she felt compelled to explain that meant no sex...we both just laughed! I'm trying to picture my "d"h telling me, even now at 28 weeks, that I wasn't putting forth enough effort. I think I would have wanted to kill him but would have been laughing too hard to do much of anything!

bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #32
Registered Users
Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.

Hugs mama, I NEVER feel like sex while I am pregnant. I just don't get that "drive" that some women talk about so dh has to put up with effort that does not seem to show from the moment that stick has 2 lines. Tell dh to strap an 11 lb rock just above his penis right over his bladder, have it there all day and see how in the mood he is. For goodness sake, by 37 weeks just rolling out of bed is an olympic event here, much less trying to get any enjoyment out of someone poking at you.
Kari Mama of M's
lovencloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:42 PM   #33
Registered Users

He is lucky he is even getting any. I was on pelvic rest until 14 weeks then my dh deployed to Iraq when I was 18 weeks. Poor guy hasn't gotten any loving in a loooong time. He won't be back in the States until about 3 weeks before my due date.
napua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:50 PM   #34

at that stage its usually called the belly bump thats all thats bumpin LOL
findingmyself is offline   Reply With Quote