Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2006, 01:30 PM   #41
SugarBunsWool&More
Formerly: RileysMama
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you know if you have a problem? CDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamamom
I would NEVER tell how much I have spent, although surprisingly i have been able to do it almost completely from funded paypal..so very little comes out of the checkbook.

IF, and I do mean IF , I were required to tell him, say by court order or something, then it would only be after sex, when he is too happy to care.

But that will never happen, right?? RIGHT????
We need to get this woman some help.
I'm right there with you though.

Advertisement

SugarBunsWool&More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:53 PM   #42
momovthree
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamamom
I would NEVER tell how much I have spent, although surprisingly i have been able to do it almost completely from funded paypal..so very little comes out of the checkbook.

IF, and I do mean IF , I were required to tell him, say by court order or something, then it would only be after sex, when he is too happy to care.

But that will never happen, right?? RIGHT????
LMAO!!
momovthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:01 PM   #43
marelle4381
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon
. I stalk my mail man daily to see if I am getting a new package.
So plaese sign me up for the support group. LOL
Barbara

that describes my recent behavior, the funny thing is that my mail man is my BF's fiance. LOL. I call him on his cell and ask, "did I get any packages? Let me meet you so that I have them"
Old 06-27-2006, 07:01 PM   #44
bamamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMg...and it only gets worse. Today I get a package in the mail, and it is two brand new front aplix swaddlebees in my baby's size, in red and orange(my fave dipe color right now). I am like WTC???? I couldnt remember ordering brand new swaddlebees...

It takes me forever to find the billing thing and see that someone else bought them!

I was in absolute panic....HOW DID I PAY FOR THESE!!!?????

So i call the company and surprise! i got diaper fairied!! so that's two less dipes I will *have* to buy.

yes, please get me some help. i just saw a luxe pull on cover and OMG....I am in cardiac arrest. Somebody help me!

Last edited by bamamom; 06-27-2006 at 08:40 PM.
bamamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:01 PM   #45
vanilla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

you know you have a problem when you get all sentimental when you find a diaper your last dd wore....and her older sister, too! If that brings little tears to your eyes, you might be a tad too attached to the stash (or just really pregnant and emotional )

or if you have enough diapers in every size to diaper twins...ok, triplets....and you clean out closets to make room for them and admire each one as you're putting it in the new "diaper closet"
Anna 5/16/04
Sara 7/11/06
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:21 AM   #46
tasbaby
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've only been cloth diapering for a few months, but I love it. My house is a mess, I need to pay bills, but the diapers are clean and cute. I was telling a friend at work lately about a new diaper I got and I think she thought I'd lost my mind. She hadn't seen me that excited since I found out I was pregnant.

I showed my DH one online tonight and asked what he thought. "Why, did you buy it?" was the response I got. My response, "ummm...maybe...."

My 10 year old was bugging me to use the computer, but then says, "oh, you're looking at diapers again. You must really like diapers mom." Yeah, so what if I do. Everyone needs a hobby right?

My DH is mostly using cloth now, but FIL babysits a lot and we haven't quite convinced him to use them yet. Tonight I went to Target and since we're almost out of sposies I bought the cheapest sposies I could fine. I can't stand to spend that much on paper anymore! When these are gone I'm not buying anymore. If FIL wants to use them he can bring his own.

Tina
tasbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:12 AM   #47
bamamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah...putting the dipes away is an experience all its own...mine are showcased on a bakers rack in the dining room
Old 07-05-2006, 12:04 AM   #48
a_cthelen
My cat's breath smells like cat food
seller

Holy cow! I have over 45 diapers and have about 5 more coming. I really never thought about how many I have bought recently. Maybe it's time to sell the dipes I don't really use, or rather, that DS doesn't use. I created a report in Quicken to see how much I had spent on dipes, wool, and other misc products. I NEED to stop, but I just can't!!!!!!

Wool for Sale: http://hyenacart.com/Spots_corner/index.php?u=6698
a_cthelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:45 AM   #49
bamamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah...We are starting to need larges, and I am having a hard time partingwith enough of my mediums to pay for them! I have a policy that we keep those things we love and that work well for the next kid. Well, now that we are narrowing down what works, I get rid of less and less!

And I had a yucky day today././

I cannot tell you how many packages i have coming to me...herbal stuff i had to buy, diapers , etc and NADA. So sad.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:47 PM   #50
crunchychristianmom
Registered Users
seller

LOL, this thread has me cracking up! I've only been on DS a few weeks, but it's the first place I go when I get computer time -- I don't even care about checking my e-mail anymore except to see if anyone's pm'd me or posted to my subbed threads! I don't have much of a budget left to spend on dipes, but that doesn't keep me from researching every single possibility!

Funny thing is, I've been cd'ing for five years, with an 8-month break between ds2 and ds3. With ds1, I bought enough pfs and covers and was totally satisfied. With ds2, I discovered FBs, and was SOLD! Never looked at another brand, tried to convert every mom I knew to them. Had my babe in a white FB before colors came out, and considered it diaper heaven!

Now, with ds3, it's all about the wool, baby. And finding the PERFECT fitted. My name is Amanda, and I'm addicted to cloth diapers.

http://crunchychristianmom.blogspot.com
crunchychristianmom is offline   Reply With Quote