Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-07-2006, 08:17 PM   #61
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you know if you have a problem? CDA

Hi My name is Kate and I am sooo addicted to CD. I just started CD and I only have 8. Well that is not enough of course so I visited the FSOT pages. Big mistake. I had to go through my PM's to see what I have coming. I think it is 18 dipes and 12 covers. Yes I have a problem and I need to stop buying.

Advertisement

Mommyk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #62
Faithsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhodes
Fortunately, dh rarely looks at the check book or I would already be in serious trouble. I started out by saying I needed 18 diapers to have a 'full' stash, that number continues to increase with each new diaper I see reasonably priced.. i am now up to 25 and know I have plenty more coming in the mail. I just can't keep straight what I've bought b/c paypal has me outta control! I agree with it feeling like monopoly money when you buy online. Sometimes I forget whos footing the bill! (hello!! you!!! ) There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be done, not diaper laundry though b/c those come first!!, but I continue to slave away on the computer in search of more and more diapers! I have even succumb to using diaperswappers as a reward... if i get something that needs to be done completed, i reward myself by checking to see if anyones selling something exciting! i cant help myself. the scary part is that i'm on baby #1 if another comes along that's a girl....oh no! i will most certainly have to keep all that i have in case of another boy, and buy all new stuff for girls!! Heaven help me...

Holy Moly!! I totally do all of that....

and to think that CDing would SAVE us money. Now My baby just has a designer butt!!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:31 PM   #63
Faithsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh yeah. And I don't know if you all saw my other thread about my baby boy possibly being allergic to suedecloth? Well, I'm already starting to look for PFs, fitteds and covers.

I may possibly have to say goodbye to my BG!s, HHs and SBs

but I am secretly that I *might * have to buy new stuff.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:09 PM   #64
bamamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought some dipes late last week, not realizing the 4th of julywas gonna hold the mail up.

So I literally went DAYS without ANY fluffy mail . and every day that went by, I just got madder and more upset. My dh thinks its hilarious!

I have yet to try a peewell fitted, which looked luscious with a pull on luxe cover( my next target!), and all sorts of other stuff.

My main thing is Swaddlebees , Fuzzibunz for nap and bedtime only....they are the only thing that work!

and the occasional bumkins aio inprints.

I have a HUGE stack of Liz's cloth that NEVER gets touched ....they just aint fun to look at , yk???
bamamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:39 AM   #65
mama23boys
Banned
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamamom
OMG...you're my TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were OBVIOUSLY separated at birth. Aye aye aye...
and i thought i was the only one who did that!!

ohh btw the way my name is rachael and i too am addict............................................ ......................................

my love is wool wool and more wool!! ooh i also cant get enough of PFs
mama23boys is offline   Reply With Quote