Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 07:35 AM   #1
mommypooh's Avatar
mommypooh
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 549
I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

I am in desperate need of a dozen premium prefolds and a couple yards of wool. I need a store that has it in stock and can ship ASAP. I also need pins. SO spam me. I need to buy here in the next couple of hours.

Oh I am looking for boiled wool.

I also need Baby sun glasses,

Advertisement


Last edited by mommypooh; 06-27-2006 at 07:42 AM.
mommypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:07 AM   #2
RachelFlores's Avatar
RachelFlores
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Texas DFW area
Posts: 1,240
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

Hi

Prefolds you can get anywhere and I know I heard about a couple of stores that have free shipping and that is a really big savings when you are buying prefolds so I'd look for that.

As for the wool...since you only want boiled (any reason why?) and need it right away, I hope you are ok with paying a lot and I mean A LOT. I've done wool searches for about 3 months now and boild wool is really hard to find in the first place. The only place I know of that has in store yardage is http://www.marshallee.com/karenskreations.htm

You can get wool jersey and felt it yourself in the washer here http://www.spottedbeetle.com/store/i...index&cPath=70

The BEST prices on wool yardage can be found through co-op, but then you have to wait. Good luck on finding what you need.
__________________
Rachel, SAHM to 9/05, 1/08, 9/12 and wife to dh .
RachelFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:15 AM   #3
hauser's Avatar
hauser
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Georgia
Posts: 1,538
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

Fabric connection has prefelted-she will dye it to whatever color you like..

http://www.fabriconnection.com/store...lt.asp?One=452
__________________
Homeschooling SAHM to 5 sweet kiddos, married to my first love, Vegan raising Flexitarian kiddos. We have a crazy, happy life!
hauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:16 AM   #4
mommypooh's Avatar
mommypooh
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 549
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

I won't go the co-op route that is why I am in such desperate need. I need what ever kind of wool is going to felt really well and work for over night covers.
mommypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:33 AM   #5
RachelFlores's Avatar
RachelFlores
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Texas DFW area
Posts: 1,240
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

Any fabric that is at least 80% wool (make sure the other 20% isn't an absorbant fabric like cotton, rayon or silk. Nylon is ok though) will felt easily and any type will work, just use two layers if the fabric (like suiting) is thin and it will hold up overnight great! fabric.com has some affordable wool choices and I'd check ebay too. Just look for next to skin and it should be fine.

If you need some in the future www.diapercuts.com has wool interlock yardage (GREAT stuff!!!), but she is closed till mid July because she is having a baby. HTH
__________________
Rachel, SAHM to 9/05, 1/08, 9/12 and wife to dh .
RachelFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:45 AM   #6
smapple's Avatar
smapple
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 5,140
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

Cotton Mamma's store has Indian prefolds and baby sunglasses

Indian Prefolds

Infant Sunglasses

ETA: Right now, she has FREE shipping! Use code REDBUM
(Good through 6/30/06)

Last edited by smapple; 06-27-2006 at 08:46 AM.
smapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:51 AM   #7
CMamma
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15,580
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

I can even ship today! Mailman isn't here yet & if he comes first I could always pop in to the post office when picking DS up from school
__________________
Once... And Again Fabric | Vintage | Secondhand
CMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:05 AM   #8
mommypooh's Avatar
mommypooh
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 549
Re: I need Prefolds and Wool yardage Spam me

Thanks to you all. I just placed all my orders.
mommypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.