Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-05-2007, 03:57 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What is w/all the popups?

Oh gosh, the past 24 hours have been I thought that it was because I downloaded some buttons/blinkies yesterday. I could not get logged into DS and I kept getting popups. My windows kept closing in the middle of logging in. I had to run updates, scans, restart the computer, and delete temporary files/cookies. (I also have pop up blocker...but some of them were still getting through) I was finally able to get everything to work and it has been working for about 4 hours now. I have not had a pop up now and I have been able to stay logged in. I am not sure if what happened was me downloading the buttons/blinkies or if it was something else. I am just happy that it is resolved. If you are having problems try to do the things that I listed above and it should work.

Ben's loving wife. Danielle 05/25/99, Elijah 08/29/02, & Baby Ireland 03/18/07.

Last edited by manatee7; 07-05-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:58 PM   #22
Goodness gracious he's hot!
My Mood:

Originally Posted by lauraheartsherlittleone View Post
Maybe try getting the firefox ad blocker. It's supposed to block in text ads as well. I miss the days of only WAHM ads not all these disgusting ads. I reported a weightloss patch ad but it seems nothing was done - took screenshots and submitted them and everything.
I think it takes a few days to resolve out of the system. I am not sure but I remember one that we had removed and it took a couple days before it went away completely.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by CottonMamma View Post
Even w/the remember me box checked & signing in I still get the crazy popup adds.
After you have logged in and are surfing, you get pop up ads? Sorry, just making sure I understand.
Closed Thread