Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:
LOVING cding!

We've made it a whole week without any sposies!! I'm really excited because when I ordered all the stuff I wasn't sure how it would work for us. The girls really love it (my one DD actually giggles every time I diaper her!) And it has been so nice not worrying about needing to run to the store for more diapers. Of course that doesn't mean we've saved money but I think we'll break even in the long run and it means that I've had the pleasure of diapering our girls in really cute, soft diapers that are good for the environment! Not to mention a LOT less garbage!

What else should we try? Here's what we have so far...

24 prefolds
Prorap covers (2)
Bumkins covers (2)
BBH Bamboo (2)
Blueberry OS pockets (3) and 3 on the way
DIY wool knit Soaker
BG OS (4) and 2 on the way
Pocket Change (2)

On the way:
Minkee Prestons Pants (2)
Haute Pocket
Baby It's You wool covers (2)
Loveybums wool covers (2)
Berry Plush minkee ultimate (2)

I am saving for some Kiwi Pie cashmere covers, but what else should I try? We really like the pockets and PFs, fitteds and cover combos. I think between the BBH Bamboo (which I want more of) and the Pocket Change we're set for overnights (the PC are great for us for overnight!) So I am looking for cute day diapers to try...

Advertisement

Babywearing, CDing, BFing, HSing Mama to a 9 year old boy, 8 year old fraternal twin girls, 4 year old identical twin boys, 2 year old baby boy Quinn and hoping to welcome our rainbow baby in the Spring!
Avi: The girls at 1.5 years old in Blueberry Minkee Pockets!
kcprochazka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:49 AM   #2
MammRen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: LOVING cding!

how about a few nice velour fitteds.. I am not totally sure of all the dipes you listed.. but we love sugarpeas side snap fitteds. also, you can't beat a Fuzzi Bunz!

Nice stash
MammRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:50 AM   #3
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:

Are Fuzzi buns a lot different than Bum Genius or Pocket Change? They all seem very similar to me...
Babywearing, CDing, BFing, HSing Mama to a 9 year old boy, 8 year old fraternal twin girls, 4 year old identical twin boys, 2 year old baby boy Quinn and hoping to welcome our rainbow baby in the Spring!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:53 AM   #4
MammRen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

not too sure mamma, never tried them.. pockets, well, they can all be very diff and very alike

you might have to ask an expert.. we kinda got tunnel vision with the FB's and stuck with them mostly..

I had a minkee cover and loved it, but it was too small for DS. they are soo yummy tho
MammRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:54 AM   #5
GracieGooseSC
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay! It's fun huh? Bummis Super Whisper Wraps are the best covers! Oh, and I love kissaluvs! Have fun with your cd's!
Mamato Halee (9) Chloe (7) Dalilah (4) Jack Greyson (2) and Baby#5 due in Oct!
GracieGooseSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #6
kalebnlillismomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We are on week 3! Love, love, love it!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:44 PM   #7
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGooseSC View Post
Yay! It's fun huh? Bummis Super Whisper Wraps are the best covers! Oh, and I love kissaluvs! Have fun with your cd's!
I'll have to check out the Bummis! Thanks! We need some more covers. We've been using our pockets as covers just because they are cute and soft, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a pocket. KWIM?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
Poohb10454
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Isn't CDing fun!! Too bad its just so darn addicting.

As far as covers we have some Bummi's,Thirsties and Baby Beehinds...I like using them all, but am looking forward to trying some of the BP covers with our new little guy.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:29 PM   #9
kcprochazka
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok - I ordered some Bummis and am thinking about getting some BBH hemp. They seem like they would work really well for overnight or long trips... Those Happy Heiney fleece hemp sound really cool too! Yikes - you're right Brittany - this is SO addicting! And I haven't even ventured into the world of Hyena cart yet!
Old 07-11-2007, 02:50 PM   #10
Poohb10454
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hyena Cart gets me in trouble!! Especially late night when the kids are in bed and i have time to browse..and my shopping defenses are down because im tired ..lol, that sound like a good excuse anyway