Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #11
KelliandKaci
Registered Users
seller

Re: gone forever?

Wow that's crazy seeing that they are the only ones that sell them. Well I'm glad I just got 2 dozen. I'm in love already and I'm sure I'll love them even more when DS gets a little bigger.

Advertisement

KelliandKaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:59 AM   #12
momtojande
Registered Users
Formerly: JonsMommy

My Mood:

Where did you see this?
momtojande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:00 AM   #13
ttrjpbc
Transaction Issues arising. Please file a cliam if you are waiting on items!!
seller

My Mood:

In one month she will have a whole load of new pfs and awesome sizes!! The rainbow size will be back a bit wider I think..and a few other really awesome custom sizes...
The rainbow color won't be there because a few people had trouble with the stiching color running a tiny bit in the first wash. No ONE I ever talked to including myself, ever had that happen, but I guess she doesn't want to take any chances with that...still great colors coming I hear just not rainbow...I hurried and got another dozen because I love them so much and I do'nt even have a baby that needs them!!! hee hee That is issues there!!
ttrjpbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:02 AM   #14
DukeyMama
Registered Users
seller

Wow. Guess that I'm luck I have my dozen.
DukeyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:06 AM   #15
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Do we need to make a protest?? Sign a little petition???
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:07 AM   #16
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just FYI..Gina at Little Lions can do custom trimmed prefolds the exact same size as GMD newborn orange edged and rainbow shorts. I just got a bunch because GMD doesn't take Paypal and I didn't want to use my CC when I had funds in my Paypal. Gina is AWESOME to work with and she was actually cheaper than GMD because of how many I ordered. Check her out if you can't find them on GMD.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #17
Mom22girlz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imommy View Post
Just FYI..Gina at Little Lions can do custom trimmed prefolds the exact same size as GMD newborn orange edged and rainbow shorts. I just got a bunch because GMD doesn't take Paypal and I didn't want to use my CC when I had funds in my Paypal. Gina is AWESOME to work with and she was actually cheaper than GMD because of how many I ordered. Check her out if you can't find them on GMD.
Thanks for the FYI. I love Gina she is great to work with! I actually ran to my older dd's room and got a regular to try on ds who is 4 months and they fit him fine with out needing to be shorter so I will not be getting any. If I do it would be from Gina because she accepts paypal, Dh would have a cow if I used the credit card to buy diapers.

Rachel
Old 07-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #18
mich1218
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonsMommy View Post
Where did you see this?
On the GMD site.

Quote: In one month she will have a whole load of new pfs and awesome sizes!! The rainbow size will be back a bit wider I think..and a few other really awesome custom sizes...
The rainbow color won't be there because a few people had trouble with the stiching color running a tiny bit in the first wash. No ONE I ever talked to including myself, ever had that happen, but I guess she doesn't want to take any chances with that...still great colors coming I hear just not rainbow...I hurried and got another dozen because I love them so much and I do'nt even have a baby that needs them!!! hee hee That is issues there!!

It's good to know they are coming out with other sizes and similar products. I wondered if they were just replacing it with something new, but then mention that so people (me) don't get nervous! I'll stick with the six I bought and see what the new ones are like.
Snooty Booty Diapers-Code "swapper" for free shipping-Knickernappies, Softbums, Booroi, Bum Genius, GroBaby, Bottombumpers, Tiny Tush, Thirsties, Mommy's Touch & more!Cloth Diapers Made Simple blog-info,giveaways, reviews
mich1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:35 AM   #19
ocean_o_curls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

anyone have a linky?
Old 07-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #20
melissalaurel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrjpbc View Post
In one month she will have a whole load of new pfs and awesome sizes!! The rainbow size will be back a bit wider I think..and a few other really awesome custom sizes...
Thanks for the update.

I'm still going to buy another dozen, maybe 2 if I can swing it this week....I love the rainbow stitching on them.

mom to 5 boys and expecting a GIRL in January.
Melissa Laurel Fiber Artist
Ravelry profile: melissalaurel
melissalaurel is offline   Reply With Quote