Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #1
Melissa
Banned
seller

What to do?

DH is really only liking pockets and AIOs/AI2s so our wool and fitteds are getting no love. I am sure when the winter comes we will use the longies and some fitteds, but right now we arent. And with him being home more in the summer I am sure he will diaper more (I love that man!)

So should I sell off some of them and keep just my faves? Or just keep it all?

Advertisement

Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #2
monkeytoesmama
Registered Users

Re: What to do?

Unless you need the money, you might consider holding off on selling. I've found that I go in cycles. Diapers I don't really care for anymore or don't think I'll use I end up pulling out of the "to sell" box months later and wondering why I hadn't been using them. Maybe sell the definite no's and keep the yes's and maybe's?

One more thing to consider is if you have $$$ diapers that you can get good money out of now, they may not be as worth as much next year or even next month, so don't hold onto anything you're not crazy about just because it's worth something at the moment.

Last edited by monkeytoesmama; 07-01-2006 at 11:39 AM.
monkeytoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #3
Melissa
Banned
seller

Very true, when she was a nb we used poclets exclusivly an then went to fittes with wool/covers. DH was fine with that this winter maybe it is just the heat and ease of pockets that has him liking them more....
Old 07-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #4
lararum
Banned

I try to do fitteds and wool, or pfs and wool, but on the days when dh has her all day he likes the pockets/aios. I never use pockets myself, and was going to sell the HHs I have, but dh begged me not to. I'd say keep your stuff, and if you're not using it in a few months, then sell it.
Are you using aios you made? Maybe your dh only wants to use the dipes you make.
lararum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #5
woolfulcomforts
Registered Users

My Mood:

we do fitteds and wool, pockets and wool..

flats and wool.. whatever and wool!! LOL
woolfulcomforts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #6
Melissa
Banned
seller

They are ones I make and some PWP which I am afraid I wont be able to part with after she pl. Same with some of my wool it is sooooo purty and soft! I wish I could fit it. I think I am going to put the wool and fitteds up for the summer except for some shorties she can wear over her pockets and aios to keep leaks out if we go out.