Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:03 AM   #11
falcon2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Reglan

Hi! I have been taking Reglan for a week and it is amazing. My supply has skyrocketed and my son is now satisfied and his solids have been cut by half.
I had no idea of the depression issue. I have a bout of melancholy now and then--1-2 week spurts of depression, but nothing clinical. It does run in my family though and I have been treated in the past (long ago when I was a teenager). Anyway, I will watch out for depression and give it up if I have to. What I want to know is HOW DO I GET DOMPERIDONE. My midwife doesn't know how to get it. I'd rather be on it. Can anyone help me with this????
Thanks!
Alisa~

Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 08:31 AM   #12
Catrinau
Registered Users
seller

I'm so sorry. I know what you are feeling, because I am there too. I was on reglan, fenugreek, blessed thistle, brewer's yeast, mother's milk tea, drinking water, rootbeer, eating oatmeal. ALL of it. Plus pumping.

Nothing brought my milk in ... and come to find out it is a hormone issue with me. 2 lc's have just shrugged their shoulders and told me there is nothing else I can do to bring my milk in good like that.

So I have just had to come to terms with the fact that he will have to be bf'd and ff'd. It is hard when you were really determined to only bf.

Just remember, ever little bit of bm that your child gets is good for them! And, no matter what you you feed your child - bm or formula ... you love them and care for them and are doing all that you can for them.

*hugs*
Cat

Mom to 3 rough and tumble boys. Wife to one totally awesome man!

My Crafting Blog!
Catrinau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:17 AM   #13
KnottyLDSMama
Peachy with a side of keen, that would be me
Formerly: Moonprysm
seller
seller

My Mood:

You can get domperidone from www.globaldrugs.tv OR I have a bunch if you'd rather buy from me. (Shipping can take a long time from the website. PM me if you're interested).

I'm already on Zoloft, but it doesn't always work, so I was worried that, added to the Reglan, it would be uncontrolable. But so far, so good!
KnottyLDSMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #14
Julesmom23girls
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by toryandrew
Wow! I've never heard of it not working Even if Reglan doesn't work out you've tried everything and you can feel really good about that!

I totally agree. I mean if it isn't meant to be at least you put up a good fight. You have to be proud of yourself for that. You are doing your best to be the best mamma you can.
Julesmom23girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:55 PM   #15
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just wanted to add I took Reglan and didnt have any side effects at all.. So there is hope.. good luck hun!
Old 07-18-2006, 12:58 PM   #16
falcon2
Registered Users
seller

hi--
nakking
i could not find the dom at globaldrugs.com....
wondering about your supply of dom but not sure if i should or not i'd feel kind of funny buying drugs off a forum lol! but i might take you up on it. mt mw has me on the reglan for a few more days then we see if my body can keep up. we shall see--although i dont have much faith in my bod's ability to do it.
alisa