Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-02-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
Sri Radha
Registered Users

My Mood:
Can someone help me with PAYPAL?

Paypal confuses the hell out of me.

I had forgot to take off an old account at one time and I accidently used it to pay. I called paypal and they told me I just had to wait. So I owed paypal money. It wouldn't let me do an instant rransfer from my new account...but I had to do an e-check.

So after that everytime I used pp, it was charging me the amount owed to pp plus whatever I was paying for.

At one point I was at a zero balance with pp. It let me do instant transactions again!

Then I had a large credit with them once the other transactions went through. Then I spent it.

Now it is only letting me do e-check again! I even have a 5.00 credit with them. But if the transaction is over $5...it is now an e-check again!

I don't understand it. If my account isn't negative WHY is it only allowing e-check and not instant withdrawals from my bank account????

Advertisement

Sri Radha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can someone help me with PAYPAL?

You have to have a valid Credit card on file for it to go through as an instant transfer so that might be you problem
Old 08-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #3
Sri Radha
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok, I'll check that. But I haven't changed anything like that since it last let me use instant transfers. Thanks.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #4
Sri Radha
Registered Users

My Mood:

I think you fixed it! I had a working card there as my primary but I also had an old card there that I cancelled. Removing the old card seemed to clear it up!

I hope it stays that way!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #5
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Radha View Post
Ok, I'll check that. But I haven't changed anything like that since it last let me use instant transfers. Thanks.
Is it possible that you CC expired? Mine did that one time when the card expired, I just had to update the expiration date