Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
EricaLynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Need Stash help....

My stash is getting a little crazy and out of hand. It is mostly pockets and prefolds with covers. Fitteds and fleece are mostely for over night. I have a thirstys fab fitted and a bg aio that are all alone.... I like both but they seem a little out of place, mostely the thirsties, but I really like it. It just seems a little silly to have ONE day time fitted kwim? I also got some of the thirsties covers but I dont love them They are a weird fit on dd, and I hate the elastic in front. I bought three because we were going through covers to fast, but now that dd is on solids too we dont have the explosive poo problem anymore. Our bumkins fit way better than the thirsties. I just dont know if I should sell some of my stash and get some new stuff that I like etc or if I should save the thirsties and see if they fit better later? They are a size L wich dd usually fits well in, but she is only 7 months and will almost definitely need a bigger size eventually. Ugh I just need some suggestions, the chaos of my stash annoys me, I like things to be simple and organized Ugh, please help me!

Advertisement

EricaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:24 AM   #2
Mommyk8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need Stash help....

I know when my stash was large like 70+ dipes I sold some of the stuff I did not love and wasn't using much. I think you should keep what you are reaching for and sell off what you don't. Save the money for later or if DD needs something new. My