Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #31
Cheaven
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone NOT use a double stroller?

The boys are 9 months apart. I picked up a double stroller on craigslist. I did not want to pay full price for one. I needed one for my AM walks.

Before that I would sling one and single stroller for the other. Once the summer came it got so hot that I did not want to wear one and carry the bag. I wish now I bought a new double. The ones with the huge storage space under the seat.

Advertisement

Cheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:02 PM   #32
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would likely sling the infant and put the older in a stroller. I still sling my 2 year old, even when we are shopping, I prefer in over putting him in the cart.
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:07 AM   #33
jks06457
Registered Users

My Mood:

i have 3 under 5 and i hate double strollers. i like my single jogger alot and usually either have 2 and 3 one me at once yess it is possible. or 2 in stroller, 3 on and 1 walks. double strollers are over rated.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:16 AM   #34
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

My youngest two will be 3 years apart(nearly exactly) and my 2 1/2 year old is a runner so there ARE times that she needs to be in a stroller or the mei tai. My guess is that I will keep the umbrella stroller for her and I will put the baby in the mei tai or I'll make a wrap. My oldest daughter is 7 so that's not a problem, she always walks. But since they are going to be 3 years apart, I dont' see the need in a double stroller. It will probably just complicate life.