Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-04-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
yogamom
Registered Users

APconsignment dipes??

I'm new here and I joined cause I read several wonderful reviews about a WAHM who's dipes were great. So, I ordered from her on March 27th, 2006 and I have never received my diapers. She has corresponded with me to explain the delays to my order and I have been very patient with her. However, now that it has been over 3 months and she is no longer responding to my desperate emails, I am getting very worried that I will be out over $60 that I don't have to spare. We have been short on diapers this entire time and I don't have the $$ to buy some elsewhere.

This post is not meant to humiliate this wahm or jeopardize her business. I simply want to get what I paid for or a full refund of my money. And after no response from this wahm, I thought past clients of hers would know what I should do.

Thank you.

Advertisement

Last edited by yogamom; 07-06-2006 at 11:59 AM.
yogamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: APconsignment dipes??

WOW! I've bought several things from her with no problems. Sorry to hear this and hope you can get everything worked out. This was back on the old DS if that matters. I haven't seen her on this new board.
cblurose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #3
Zany Zebra Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Isn't there an address on her site? Maybe you'll have to write a snail mail letter. So sorry you're going through this!

I just looked, she has an address and telephone number listed. Good luck!

Zany Zebra Designs ~ Diapers as beautifully unique as your child.

~ It's happy, it's crazy, it's my life ~ My Happy Crazy Life
~Amy Sue, Mama to &

Last edited by Zany Zebra Mama; 07-04-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Zany Zebra Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:30 PM   #4
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would email her again and let her know that either you want a full refund or diapers within say a week or whatever time frame you think is best. If she doenst meet that time frame you need to leave feedback at for her where ever she is listed. If she has a phone number listed i would try calling her to reach a peaceful resolution also.
That sucks, sorry to hear it ahs taken so long for you to get diapers.
kkweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #5
Irishmommy
Registered Users
seller

I ordered from her on the old board also, and she was very responsive. I received my diapers right away. I would second the advice to email her and try and call her, snail mail her one more time (oh, and make it a certified letter, so she'll have to sign for it) and then give her a deadline. I had such a good experience with her, I find it hard to believe she would just rip you off. I'd do those three things and try to give her the benefit of the doubt. In the certified letter, I'd give her the timeline. I know sometimes life can just get away from you. Like summer for instance, where has it gone?
Irishmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:53 AM   #6
yogamom
Registered Users

Thanks to all of you for the advice! I agree with you...I don't believe in my heart that she's trying to rip me off. So, I will keep trying to get in touch with her. I can't believe I didn't see the phone number listed on her site.....thanks for checking that for me
Old 07-07-2006, 11:28 AM   #7
yogamom
Registered Users

I;m sorry I broke the rules with this post. I wasn't trying to offend or humiliate anyone. I don't know how to change the title or delete this post....so I'm letting you know that the problem was resolved (thanks to this post) and I got a full refund. Please delete this post and I will delete my membership here.

thank you,