Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-15-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Back from my dr. appt and u/s ( pic heavy )

Hey y'all,

Ok well first of all he was a bit grumpy..

and didn't want to cooperate too much, The dr. took some measurements and he is almost 3lbs!!! Holy heck that's alot of baby already... His tummy and legs are measuring about 30 weeks instead of 28 but his round little head is right at 28 so they aren't changing my due date yet, He was so cute he was swallowing fluid and got the hiccups then turned to look at us, still pouty...

and still with that darn hand up there.. so then the dr. said well at least we can see him, I asked if Jaz could talk to him I wanted to see how he moved when she does that , cause he goes wild when she sings to him and what not, so he said sure let's look.. well Jaz got up to my belly and said " I love you baby brother..." he turned and...

SMILED!!! The dr. and I just looked at it, I so wanted to cry, and my dr. ( and 50+ white male, very clinical type ) said " that is so cool, I have never seen them smile when talked to!!! " Oh my, they have a bond already!! She is gonna be such and awesome big sister, and he looks just like her and DH!!! I have one other smiley pic..

I have to go do my 1 hr test tomorrow, then in 3 weeks I have another u/s, but my dr said if I don't do the 1 hr tomorrow he won't let me see or give me any pics at my next u/s!! I am so so excited, he just looks so cute and so much like DH, even my psycho MIL saw the pic and said He looks just like Justin!!

Last edited by JenniJ; 08-15-2007 at 05:21 PM.
JenniJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Back from my dr. appt and u/s ( pic heavy )

Those are cute!!!
Mommy To 4 Boys
and 1 Girl
And two in Heaven ^i^ Angel (9/23/2007) ^i^ Simon (1/4/2008)
Malania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2boys0608
My Mood:

Cute pics and awesome story about his sister
crunchymomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
No Longer Here
My Mood:

thats sooo sweet! Love the pics!! goodluck on your 1 hour tomorrow and have fun at your next u/s and be sure to share more pics, i love seeing them!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote