Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-16-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Here we go! Wish me luck!

So todays the last day! Yesterday I searched a couple forums for potty learning advice and I kept reading that the best way to just get it done was to go straight to panties. See, she has been going on the potty and telling me she has to go... when she feels like it. She will go days where she uses the potty everytime and days when she won't unless I am dragging her there every 15 mins for little dribbles. DD is 2.5 and it has taken her some time to poo in the potty but recently I figured out she prefers the toilet for doing that and a bit of privacy - no problem! But she doesn't always bother to let me know and I also have a 12 wks old DS who is exclusively nursing so he takes up some time. She is wearing pull-ups which are obviously not working, because with clothes on it doesn't matter that there are little flowers which disappear when she wets! And I am sure they are considerably harder to up and down than regular panties! So I bought 12 pairs of panties, a roll of quarters and $10 in loonies and expect to do a lot of laundry in the next while but I am sure she will catch on pretty quickly! The only thing I should have bought was a pack of Bounty paper towels for my floors =) But I suppose my mop will do in a pinch!

If you have any advice or tips you are willing to share please let me know! And please, PLEASE, wish me luck!!!!

Eolion is offline   Reply With Quote