Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
razz116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
When to test after implantation bleeding?

Okay, so I think I O'd on the 2nd. I had tons of EWCM, cramping on one side. Started testing with OPK's the following MOnday (last cycle was 34 days long and I shouldn't have O'd until the following week). All OPK's were negative...I took them for about 3 days, until I should have O'd.

So, I've been expecting either a BFP or AF to show up yesterday. Yesterday, while we were out, I wiped and had some bloody mucous on the tissue. Figured it was AF and I was out, put on a pad. The rest of the day, nothing on the pad, but pink on the tissue when I used the bathroom, occasionally some more bloody mucous. Thing morning, nothing. Nothing on the pad, nothing on the tissue. Maybe implantation bleeding?

So what I'm trying to figure out if how long after the bleeding should I test? I can't seem to find the info anywhere. I would assume that tomorrow is too early...I was thinking maybe 4-5 days from the bleeding? Does that sound about right?

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
itsymama
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: When to test after implantation bleeding?

Ok , preggo brain here so lest hope i can get this all out right lol , once the implantation takes place you will start to make HCG , now some will be able to detect is sooner and for some it will take longer , plus on average HCG doubles every 48 hours or so . I would maybe test in the morning nd then again two day's later ect myself but then I'm a POAS addict lol . Good luck !

itsymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
vanillabean
Registered Users

My Mood:

that sounds exactly like what happened to me. I think I tested a few days after pinkish mucus. Make sure you test first thing in the morning. Mine came out cristal clear but when I went to my doctor to confirm, he tested me late in the day and it was really hard to read pos. A second AM test confirmed.

If you can find "first response" tests they are very sensative and good.
good luck
vanillabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:41 AM   #4
CourtneyinAlaska
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a teeny bit of spotting once on a monday, I went the next day for my blood test. The day of the blood test was 13 dpo, I tested pos with a level of 29.

Good luck momma, I would do a hpt maybe 3 days later?
Old 08-18-2007, 09:53 AM   #5
razz116
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

THanks, ladies. I think I'll test on Tuesday or so...give it enough days to create a high enough level to be positive.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #6
thefreckledmama
Registered Users
Formerly: Onomatopoeia

My Mood:

I would wait 4 or 5 days to test, so you give yourself enough time to build up hcg, so you're not wasting tests.